Seriously kidda

peasepud

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13193685

_52342313_52342308.jpg

A royal enthusiast has begun camping out in front of Westminster Abbey for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

John Loughrey, 56, began his week-long vigil on Monday night, saying he planned to stay in his position to ensure a prime spot for the event.

Then man from south-west London, said: "I have always been loyal to the Royal Family."

He was dressed in a Kate and William T-shirt stating "Diana Would Be Proud".

The former assistant chef, from Wandsworth, a self-confessed "super fan" of the late Diana, Princess of Wales, wore images of Kate and William tied round his waist and a Union flag hat.

Together 'forever'

He said of the Royal Family: "We have had them for more than 1,000 years and they make a great contribution to the life of this country."

Mr Loughrey also spent four days camped outside following the death of Diana in 1997.

He said he thought Miss Middleton and William would be together "forever".

"They have taken their time over marriage, unlike the prince's late mother - she got married maybe far too young," he said.

"The prince has learned from his mother to take his time."

About 200,000 people are expected to flock to Hyde Park and about 20,000 will gather in Trafalgar Square, where screens will show all highlights from the royal wedding on the day.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I think quite a few people don't give a fuck.

I just can't fathom how people can care about a group of inherently wealthy strangers who find themselves in some remarkable modern paradise because of who their parents were or who they whored themselves out to marry.

In 2011 people shouldn't be paying for these cunts.

I think they should reduce the amount of money that they pay the Royal Family.

Queen Elizabeth is much more frugal than the younger royals, including Prince Charles, according to Jeremy Paxman in his book 'On Royalty'.

I don't mind having a royal family, but I think Scotland, Canada, Australia and the rest should get their own. Queen Elizabeth is English, and should not have to bother with those far-flung sheep-worriers. :blush::D

Im fairly neutral but I bare them no ill will ('scuse the pun). Im no Royalist and while our street has a party I'll be making haste to get away and go camping to keep out of it all. But, it's two people getting married so I wish them well.

As for the whole institution, while it costs its also brings in millions in tourism. So, as I say I remain fairly neutral.

"they make a great contribution to the life of this country."

How??!?!?! What do they do apart from take. Fucking krauts anyway, if you look back far enough. What contribution do they make? Opening an old peoples home in Grimsby?!?! The most notable thing the royals contribute is the Queens speech at Christmas, and it's clearly written by cunts from the BBC and "aides". Get them out. Republic of England is the future. All these mugs saying they're a tourist attraction :D you're telling me if there was no Royals, yanks and others would just think "fuck that then". This kid though, never has the word doilum been more appropriately used other than when Danny B started editing Newcastle wikipedia pages.

How??!?!?! What do they do apart from take. Fucking krauts anyway, if you look back far enough. What contribution do they make? Opening an old peoples home in Grimsby?!?! The most notable thing the royals contribute is the Queens speech at Christmas, and it's clearly written by cunts from the BBC and "aides". Get them out. Republic of England is the future. All these mugs saying they're a tourist attraction :D you're telling me if there was no Royals, yanks and others would just think "fuck that then". This kid though, never has the word doilum been more appropriately used other than when Danny B started editing Newcastle wikipedia pages.

Racist cunt.

What have the jormans ever done to anybody?

Racist cunt.

What ye on aboot ya daft cunt?