Osama Bin Laden

Jimbo

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right Stevie. the fact these clerics (who always seem to be right fat bastards) can bang on like they do is embarrassing for Muslim and non-Muslim alike. I don't care if Abu Hamza will be tortured if he went back to Egypt. He should never have been allowed in to poison British people's minds anyway. Freedom of expression is nice, but you shouldn't be allowed use is to incite such vile hatred and violence. We need Gort.

It was the worst kind of hand-wringing human rights lawyer that has allowed so many of these horrible men into this country, therefore widening divisions within society, be it along ethnic, religious or political lines.

If I was Cameron I'd say to the President of Egypt, you can have him back, on condition you torture the cunt. I do feel sorry for some good muslims, but they're either with us or against us, and by not grassing the cunts quicker that is a sign many are against us in my opinion. Same as Pakistan. The cunts living a Stuart Pearce free kick away from their Sandhurst and no one knows for 10 years :icon_lol:. Unbelievable. Pakistan as a country is no where near as technologically backward as some people will have you believe. They've got internet and trains and everything, it's nee Sudan.

Same as Pakistan. The cunts living a Stuart Pearce free kick away from their Sandhurst and no one knows for 10 years :icon_lol:. Unbelievable. Pakistan as a country is no where near as technologically backward as some people will have you believe. They've got internet and trains and everything, it's nee Sudan.

Just saying at work its the fact they built this fuck off "fort" in the middle of the town and nobody said owt that's funny.

It is a dilemma - Pakistan looks like a lost cause but cutting them off might just make it worse.

So they got him as a result of torturing some fella in Guantanamo Bay.

Do the ends justify the means?

I only read Cheney claiming that - if true then no, I still think it was morally bankrupt.

Same as Pakistan. The cunts living a Stuart Pearce free kick away from their Sandhurst and no one knows for 10 years :icon_lol:. Unbelievable. Pakistan as a country is no where near as technologically backward as some people will have you believe. They've got internet and trains and everything, it's nee Sudan.

Just saying at work its the fact they built this fuck off "fort" in the middle of the town and nobody said owt that's funny.

It is a dilemma - Pakistan looks like a lost cause but cutting them off might just make it worse.

Apparently they did raid it in 2003 and found an al-Quaeda operative there.

Seems that they forgot all about it since then.

Where's that from?

I know they got info from someone they captured. Not read he was tortured anywhere.

Where's that from?

I know they got info from someone they captured. Not read he was tortured anywhere.

:icon_lol:

Think it was divulged over tea and biscuits?

Guest alex

Apparently they did raid it in 2003 and found an al-Quaeda operative there.

Seems that they forgot all about it since then.

Sounds plausible :rolleyes:

Where's that from?

I heard it on the radio earlier, looks like it may not have been Guantanamo. On further investigation it hasn't been officially confirmed, though King is chair of the House Homeland Security Committee.

Appearing on last night’s O’Reilly Factor, Republican Congressman Peter King from New York confirmed what, up to then, only he and a few other, select people in the US knew about the reliable success of waterboarding. When US forces located bin Laden in his million-dollar compound in Pakistan, they relied on information that first came from terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. According to the congressman, Mohammed was being waterboarded in some undisclosed, foreign country (I want to personally shake the hand of his waterboarder, by the way) until he finally came to his everloving senses. As a result of being waterboarded, which is not torture because it is more properly classified as a harsh interrogation technique, Mohammed was pressured into giving up information on one of the couriers who would bring information to bin Laden at his compound in Pakistan!

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Waterboarding confirmed as the technique used to locate Osama bin Laden - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-...n#ixzz1LIH85Ox2

Edited by ewerk

Where's that from?

Think it was divulged over tea and biscuits?

We don't torture...but when we do torture we get results.

:rolleyes:

Where's that from?

I heard it on the radio earlier, looks like it may not have been Guantanamo. On further investigation it hasn't been officially confirmed, though King is chair of the House Homeland Security Committee.

Appearing on last night’s O’Reilly Factor, Republican Congressman Peter King from New York confirmed what, up to then, only he and a few other, select people in the US knew about the reliable success of waterboarding. When US forces located bin Laden in his million-dollar compound in Pakistan, they relied on information that first came from terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. According to the congressman, Mohammed was being waterboarded in some undisclosed, foreign country (I want to personally shake the hand of his waterboarder, by the way) until he finally came to his everloving senses. As a result of being waterboarded, which is not torture because it is more properly classified as a harsh interrogation technique, Mohammed was pressured into giving up information on one of the couriers who would bring information to bin Laden at his compound in Pakistan!

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Waterboarding confirmed as the technique used to locate Osama bin Laden - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-...n#ixzz1LIH85Ox2

Brilliant.

More properly classified?

No other nation thinks so....including the US when it comes to any other country doing it.

Isn't all the land around the house owned by the army too? There's no way that in 2005 some fucker pitched up and built a massive compound which was designed specifically for housing someone of huge importance without the Pakistani army and/or government being aware of what it was being used for.

Isn't all the land around the house owned by the army too? There's no way that in 2005 some fucker pitched up and built a massive compound which was designed specifically for housing someone of huge importance without the Pakistani army and/or government being aware of what it was being used for.

Perhaps they were told it was built for someone else? :rolleyes:

So where we are is, the US are able to kill OBL 8 years ago without anyone hearing about it (including al qaeda) then fake his death without anyone (including al qaeda) denying it, and all this while more and more secret documents are leaked every month.

But on the other hand, our foe is incapable of watching repeats of Scrapheap Challenge and Top Gear on Dave in the house house and just not going out. Yet trillions must be spent to defeat the the evil genius.

It's nice to think that all that US foreign aid to Pakistan is so well spent, isn't it?

You've got to imagine what the Pakistani government were saying when it happened. Makes sense if you think about it, IF they have been covering up. They've got all this intelligence in space monitoring everything, conversations, movements the works. They've probably been looking in caves and all manner of mad places, when all along people within the Pakistani government have been harbouring him. It makes sense the yanks think ah well the Pakistani's are allies. Perhaps Osama gave them an ultimatum, like Oz did to Ally Frazer if he laid one finger on Dennis, and they thought well keep the cunt quite they'll never look there?

Either way if they're guilty or not, I bet they're feeling embarrassed as fuck now at either scenario. It's either they've been hiding him, or they've been dense in a way not seen in the world since an ex neighbour of mine staged managed a burglary on his house for insurance purposes but broke the glass from the inside.

Truth starting to emerge...

It did not appear that any woman was used as a human shield

More details emerged at an off-camera briefing for television reporters Monday night, where a senior White House official said bin Laden was not armed when he was killed.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/...uman_shield.php

So they went in and shot him and the women who were all unarmed. Of course what everyone read yesterday is what will stick.

Propaganda at it's best.

It's nice to think that all that US foreign aid to Pakistan is so well spent, isn't it?

ah, of course, all those honourable countries and states who sit around the table at the UN and cast votes .........

You've got to imagine what the Pakistani government were saying when it happened. Makes sense if you think about it, IF they have been covering up. They've got all this intelligence in space monitoring everything, conversations, movements the works. They've probably been looking in caves and all manner of mad places, when all along people within the Pakistani government have been harbouring him. It makes sense the yanks think ah well the Pakistani's are allies. Perhaps Osama gave them an ultimatum, like Oz did to Ally Frazer if he laid one finger on Dennis, and they thought well keep the cunt quite they'll never look there?

Either way if they're guilty or not, I bet they're feeling embarrassed as fuck now at either scenario. It's either they've been hiding him, or they've been dense in a way not seen in the world since an ex neighbour of mine staged managed a burglary on his house for insurance purposes but broke the glass from the inside.

:rolleyes:

I do have a very small degree of sympathy with Pakistan. They're trying to fight off the Taliban in Waziristan, their armed forces are stretched to the hilt and they can't afford to see the fighting intensified. On the one side they've got the West demanding they take a hard line with them and on the other they've got manic extremists who have no problem with offing the politicians they take a disliking too. It's no surprise to see that they're not entirely honest with us.

Pakistan is too big, too important to fail in the eyes of the West which is why we'll keep throwing money at the country despite the fact it's clearly home to quite a few dodgy twats.

To be honest I'm not too fussed if Bin Laden was armed or not when they shot him. It's Osama Bin Laden ffs. In the words of Nasty Nick off the first season of Big Brother if you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

To be honest I'm not too fussed if Bin Laden was armed or not when they shot him. It's Osama Bin Laden ffs. In the words of Nasty Nick off the first season of Big Brother if you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

It would've been nice to see him up in front of a court or law but I'll not lose any sleep over him coping a slug to the bonce.

Aye.

Would be nice if the the natural position of the government wasn't to lie first, and bluster if the truth gets out.

Of course they had to shoot him and they had to make sure the people that went in knew to shoot him, either explicitly or not. There was no alternative. Gitmo is headache enough. It's as good as official policy now not to capture but to kill. That's why the drones are deployed much more frequently by Obama than they were by Bush. What would they do if they captured him? He wouldn't be tried in the US, the victim of his most heinous crime (no terrorists can be apparently), or his home of Saudi Arabia, and no other country was going to take on the responsibility, or would be allowed to share the US intelligence available.

Edited by Happy Face