The Apprentice 2011

Craig

I tried watching it but I just cant. A room full of cunts with an absolute cunt of a leader. "Lord" Sugar. Prick.

hawaay - get yasel in man :) . .

theyre fluffing the sugar right now . .

I honestly pulled off my shoe and had to stop myself from throwing it at the TV when some bird gave a "sky's not the limit, footprints on the moon blah blah blah" talk. It might even have been the bird Stevie is trying to bang on Twitter.

haha . where is he anyway ? i bet he loves all this lark . .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly pulled off my shoe and had to stop myself from throwing it at the TV when some bird gave a "sky's not the limit, footprints on the moon blah blah blah" talk. It might even have been the bird Stevie is trying to bang on Twitter.

They should fire that dippy bint to the moon.

I tried watching it but I just cant. A room full of cunts with an absolute cunt of a leader. "Lord" Sugar. Prick.

hawaay - get yasel in man :) . .

theyre fluffing the sugar right now . .

haha . where is he anyway ? i bet he loves all this lark . .

Probably watching the Apprentice with a tub of vaseline and a box of kleenex. He might even light a candle if he wants it to be romantic.

:)

That Japanese lass, I've seen 3D telly, am tellin you now even on 3D her face would look 2D.

My prediction is that big nosed cunt will win, he's a fuckin total mug, the scouser will go far but lose out because he's a northerner, seems a remarkably good lad for a dipper, best candidate will be the Ulshterman though. The skinheed cockney is a wanker, bullying people already.

Edited by McFaul

i cant help get meself wound up at the unravelling of the least attractive of human traits all rolled into one . self-promotion, arrogance, greed, backstabbing, long pointy shoes etc etc. . lets have a look-see eh . .

Not seen manc-mag in a while.

I'm doing a thing with a few people at work were based on the first episode only you have to pick 3 people who you think will be there at the end, points awarded for where they finish.

So Jim obviously, then I've gone for flat face but struggling with a third, was thinking Melody the Iranian project manager who won tonights task but not so sure now after watching the after show comments about her.

i cant help get meself wound up at the unravelling of the least attractive of human traits all rolled into one . self-promotion, arrogance, greed, backstabbing, long pointy shoes etc etc. . lets have a look-see eh . .

Not seen manc-mag in a while.

a pointy parsnip plaff is a definate non-starter for any self-respecting kid .

a shoe shalt not resemble a snooker cue .

same goes for those half-mast mc hammer shit-catcher keks and those daft 3 punder ballet plymsols y see about .

to any wearers of the above apparel - tell ya Ma's t buy a mirror .

no need .

Was that the orange dickhead who reckoned he was good-looking??

Ringer for Gareth Southgate IYAM. And his 'tache rivaled Gaddafi's for levels of ridicule.

Was that the orange dickhead who reckoned he was good-looking??

Ringer for Gareth Southgate IYAM. And his 'tache rivaled Gaddafi's for levels of ridicule.

Thinks he's The Chocolatier off Harry n Paul too .

'In my magic briefcase i have all the charm and charisma for the ladies'

Complete helmunt .

2nd episode's on the night

Hope the lad in the winklepickers gets the boot like

Either that or the lass going on about footprints on the moon gets footprints on her arse. Can't stand her already!

My social and private life mean nothing to me...i live to work.

Fuck off you iron-fannied bint.

Absolutely Superb. I need to work that in to my daily vocabulary!

He copied it off me.