The Apprentice 2011

Craig

Series 7 starts next Tuesday. Bit of a change when it comes to the prize as well - no longer a £100K job with Lord Sugar, now £250K investment to start their own business.

More info and photo of the candidates here:

http://www.amshold.com/social_media/appren...ck_3may2011.pdf

Felicity Jackson gets an initial :icon_lol: from this this direction...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Series 7 starts next Tuesday. Bit of a change when it comes to the prize as well - no longer a £100K job with Lord Sugar, now £250K investment to start their own business.

Purple dress gets the job. Red dress has a pole stuck up her arse.

Purple dress gets the job. Red dress has a pole stuck up her arse.

Red dress is the 'Executive Assistant' to the CEO of Greggs Bakery :rolleyes:

It starts the neet, howay the geordie lass www.twitter.com/hmm_milligan . She'll not win like cos of southern bias in my opinion. Can't remember a non-southerner ever winning it.

It starts the neet, howay the geordie lass www.twitter.com/hmm_milligan . She'll not win like cos of southern bias in my opinion. Can't remember a non-southerner ever winning it.

True, I can distinctly remember Southerners ganging up on Northerners on a number of occasions, with Northerners often going in the first few rounds as a result. Remember Katie Hopkin's lovely comments?

First time I've seen those comments.

"Some people suggest I have been a little harsh in my observations about Northerners. Let me be absolutely clear - I bear no ill-will towards Northerners, so long as they don't venture away from their hovels in the North."

She had problems her like, the main one being she probably got told she was ugly as fuck every day of her life. Cheeky cow. That's not an isolated view by the way. Borders on racism iyam.

first real time ive given this a shot. when previously watched bits of it av nearly launched me tv out the window. i can see the 'pleasure/pain' appeal of watching it but i cant help get meself wound up at the unravelling of the least attractive of human traits all rolled into one . self-promotion, arrogance, greed, backstabbing, long pointy shoes etc etc. . lets have a look-see eh . .

edit - oh and BUZZWORDS . fuck that shit . for kicks can i ask folk post any henious buzzwords experienced during broadcasts too . HIT ME WITH THEM .

"roll with the punches"

. . right , im going in . . .

Edited by LoveTheBobby

i cant help get meself wound up at the unravelling of the least attractive of human traits all rolled into one . self-promotion, arrogance, greed, backstabbing, long pointy shoes etc etc. . lets have a look-see eh . .

:)

My social and private life mean nothing to me...i live to work.

Fuck off you iron-fannied bint.

unfortunately for her and as a result of her skewed take on life, her eggs will have dried up by the time she discovers anything resembling a soul within her kojack's lolliop of a body.

I tried watching it but I just cant. A room full of cunts with an absolute cunt of a leader. "Lord" Sugar. Prick.

hawaay - get yasel in man :) . .

theyre fluffing the sugar right now . .

I honestly pulled off my shoe and had to stop myself from throwing it at the TV when some bird gave a "sky's not the limit, footprints on the moon blah blah blah" talk. It might even have been the bird Stevie is trying to bang on Twitter.