ASM

McFaul

Should ASM be allowed back?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally these mods on here, are the best mods I've seen on message boards. It's very rare they act like it's a totalitarian state, they're like the choconau's they evolve with the people, and listen to what the people are saying.

Just because the other thread is about paulwyn, just thought I'd gauge opinion about ASM. Personally speaking he's very knowledgable about the toon, his humour at times appeals to me, and could be a good poster on here it's a shame it has come to this. What's your thoughts?

It's not even a criticism of the mods though. This isn't Russia 1980 where the people aren't allowed to speak. Just asking the question.

Guest alex

Should be like with Barrabas though, whereby if Skidders is spared someone else has to go the journey instead.

Should be like with Barrabas though, whereby if Skidders is spared someone else has to go the journey instead.

:lol:

Like who? The vote is close only 3 in it, I knew it would be.

(John Cleese losing it at 3:51 :D )

He was straight into being unpleasant and abusive within 5 minutes of getting back on this time. I think he's a decent poster at times but it's weird the way he can't stop himself being a dick.

I couldn't give a fuck if he gets back on or not. If he could stop being a twat he's decent crack, but clearly he can't.

(John Cleese losing it at 3:51 :D )

One of my favourite scenes of all time. :D

what was he banned for?

i personally think there should be a "special" forum set up for just him and leazes to carry on the old "debate" on a daily basis. it should be open to those deranged enough to want to watch or join in, but kept separate from the main toon forum. any mention of the debate in the toon forum should result in an automatic ban.

what was he banned for?

i personally think there should be a "special" forum set up for just him and leazes to carry on the old "debate" on a daily basis. it should be open to those deranged enough to want to watch or join in, but kept separate from the main toon forum. any mention of the debate in the toon forum should result in an automatic ban.

This please.

Even if ASM isn't brought back.

Edited by Gejon

what was he banned for?

This please.

Even if ASM isn't brought back.

I think there should be a special forum for Newcastle Online fuckwits and prototypes who need educating with respect to recognising a good board/owners and shite ones who constanty refer to Freddie Shepherd when attempting to converse with me, or alternatively just babble on about a load of bollocks. Yourself, Gloomy and NJS can be the members.

ASM can stay here because he may be dumb but at least he's entertaining.

Edited by LeazesMag

*been

Old Bean.

It's pub neet man, Tuesday night. Looks like ASM will have to go back to Newcastle Online then? Shame cos he did contribute some good stuff noo and then, and you can't say that about every single poster.