ASM

McFaul

Should ASM be allowed back?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe people realise what a tedious cunt he is?

If he promised to never reply to one of Leazes' posts then I'd gladly have him back/let him stay.

Nearly 23%. Late surge.

Some should remember he's only a young un as well and bound to be a bit more fired up. I think he had calmed a lot ( when not provoked) and recently it's being others pulling Leazes strings on a regular basis.

Give the bairn a chance.

Edited by Christmas Tree

To late for contrition now Bunter Tree.

Blood on your pastie encrusted hands tbh.

Shameful :lol:

*been others btw, been

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Maybe people realise what a tedious cunt he is?

If he promised to never reply to one of Leazes' posts then I'd gladly have him back/let him stay.

I wouldn't.

I missed all this shite last night. Stevie should've put a 'couldn't give a fuck' option on his poll, mind.

I would've shook my head at all this and had a good laugh when I first started looking at TT, now I read stuff like this with interest. ARRRGHH!!!! :lol::D

CT, a foreigner learning English can acceptably mess up tenses, but how the fuck an Englishman in his 40s doesn't know the difference between been and being is beyond me.

CT, a foreigner learning English can acceptably mess up tenses, but how the fuck an Englishman in his 40s doesn't know the difference between been and being is beyond me.

Too busy thinking about pies.

You just concentrate on the poll Lone Ranger, 30% now want him back.

Yes we know its not a democracy, its craigs world but hey, forgiveness and goodwill to all...

Nearly 23%. Late surge.

Some should remember he's only a young un as well and bound to be a bit more fired up. I think he had calmed a lot ( when not provoked) and recently it's being others pulling Leazes strings on a regular basis.

Give the bairn a chance.

That's not what you said on the secret forum. You were SCATHING.

Yes we know its not a democracy, its craigs world but hey, forgiveness and goodwill to all...

Eh?

Not been following this soap opera, but how do you get that 70% getting there way is not a democracy?

Are you confusing percentages as you apparently do tenses?

Lone Ranger when everyone agreed?

Too many calories affecting your common sense fatty.

22% Doesn't get you in government does it? Not that it makes any difference like.

22% Doesn't get you in government does it? Not that it makes any difference like.

It does if you're the Lib Dems. :lol:

Its not Craigs world though, its a collective.

ASM did nothing but abuse people both online and via PM, he refused to listen to reason when he and others were asked via PM to stop certain actions, the rest agreed and worked on it but ASM refused and purposefully went all out to antagonise.

Frankly nobody should have to explain anything here, the Admins run this place as a virtually do-what-you-want type of board, theres little gets censored and its very rate for anyone to get banned. ASM is one of those rarities but he is so hey ho.