Kazenga Lua Lua

Christmas Tree

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's class, I've said it for 2 years, he could make it in the Premiership, he's got much more chance than Ranger anyway.

Not a major issue but I'm convinced you deliberately spell names wrong for effect :)

He's class, I've said it for 2 years, he could make it in the Premiership, he's got much more chance than Ranger anyway.

Not a major issue but I'm convinced you deliberately spell names wrong for effect :)

Think he'll get a chance next year and take it and have us all drooling. Looks like he's got the power free kick on him as well, that Shearer used to have.

Re the spelling, I think its usually because I post in a hurry, in between jobs, but I am crap at it.

Edited by Christmas Tree

It will definitely be good to have someone who can strike the ball like that in the side, particularly when he's got a bit of pace about him.

The thing is. To be a top class PL player you need to make right decisions. Although i've seen very little of him he seems to be a box of tricks and doesnt know what he is going to do himself (like his brother). Thats not to say he cant be a useful PL player of course.

And players can always improve. There is a fine line between being a good player and great player.

Guest alex

It'll also be good to have someone on the bench who can potentially make an impact on a game. Hughton should've kept him and used him in this way last season, rather than signing Pancake.

Got a rocket of a strike on him, is great with the ball at his feet and is quick.

Thing is what is his position? Out wide? Through the middle? Can he cross?

Certainly looks like he's got ability and potential. Id give him a go next season.

Needs to bulk up a bit though imo.

Got a rocket of a strike on him, is great with the ball at his feet and is quick.

Thing is what is his position? Out wide? Through the middle? Can he cross?

Certainly looks like he's got ability and potential. Id give him a go next season.

Needs to bulk up a bit though imo.

Did you watch the video? :)

Cant see him leaving and not really sure why he hasnt had the statutory 5 year contract already. Be madness to go to Brighton when he's on the cusp of first team football here.

The thing is. To be a top class PL player you need to make right decisions. Although i've seen very little of him he seems to be a box of tricks and doesnt know what he is going to do himself (like his brother). Thats not to say he cant be a useful PL player of course.

And players can always improve. There is a fine line between being a good player and great player.

that

Reckon pardew thinks more (eventual) potential in this lad then routledge? be interesting to see how he holds up after the leg break, though maybe a season in the championship will do him good to ease him back in?

Can only give him a chance and see what he does. He is getting to the age now where he either needs it to be his time or he aint gonna be a prem winger anyway. Keep him around atleast till christmas, give him a couple of chances and see how he gets on. He looks better than ranger who can't seem to hit a cow's arse with a banjo at the best of times

firstly, you've spelt his name wrong.

Secondly he's only back from injury (if he's even back?), and a serious one at that from memory he broke his leg?

Thirdly playing about 10games in league.1 against shitters does not instantly mean his "time has come"

CT you admit yourself that you don't follow any football outside of the toon but will comment on who is ready to grace the first team, where do you get the background to decide on this asides from a youtube video?

Honestly like he's probably only got 20 league appearances total over all his loans and for us, he's far far far from ready or good enough to be a premiership winger.

1st. Corrected

2nd. He's back in full training and will no doubt play a full part in pre season so I doubt fitness etc will be an issue.

3rd. Most would agree he is a skillful, direct , player who can score. The whole point of going out on loan is to progress and get actual matches under his belt. Whether "his time has come", is of course down to opinion, but MY opinion is that it has.

With regard to your last point, personally its no great eye for talent on my part, just an assembly of the facts.

He was classed as having real potential

He was sent out on loan to fine tune that potential

Gus Poyet is DESPERATE to sign him

The Brighton fans worship him

Alan Pardew, when manager of Southampton, was very impressed by him.

Alan Pardew said recently "He's got pace and he's direct, I LURVE those sort of players.

Alan Pardew has said he is definitely in my plans.

All the above lead me to believe that he will without doubt be in the first team squad next season.

If I was Mr Pardew I would be trying me very best to get Jonas playing on the right, leaving the left available for Ben Arfa, / LuaLua.

I don’t rate him, he’s got loads of pace, a few tricks but plays football like a headless chicken.

he’s a bit like Jonas where once he’s running with the ball he can’t see a pass never mind make a pass, but he also gets caught in possession too often. You can give a player like him loads of games (which will improve him) but I doubt he’ll ever read the game at top level. Impact player at best.

I hope he's not near the first team next season, because that will mean we won't have strengthened positions we NEED to or spent the money we NEED to

Another season out on loan would be best for him and us

Wonder how many were saying the same about Carroll a year ago.