Well I'm sorry like but I find this hilarious

McFaul

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, what a pair of fucktards. Camping out for a shirt is sad enough, but Sunderland? Someone just has to make a Stokoe mask and burst into their tent at 3 in the morning shouting "Rrrrraghh Stokoe wants the little girl. Stokoe needs your buttocks!". I guess they've been saving their giros all year for this.

I get the image of the episode of Bottom where they go camping with this story.

The thing that doesn't make sense is no-one else will camp out so why not do it the night before, or even turn up an hour before the shop opens? :razz:

:lol: Or just turn up on time on the day, they'll have enough of them.

The thing that doesn't make sense is no-one else will camp out so why not do it the night before, or even turn up an hour before the shop opens? :death:

Well yeah a normal person would do that but even if you weren't normal and wanted to be the first to get one you really don't have to turn up 3 days before :razz:

The thing that doesn't make sense is no-one else will camp out so why not do it the night before, or even turn up an hour before the shop opens? :huh:

Well yeah a normal person would do that but even if you weren't normal and wanted to be the first to get one you really don't have to turn up 3 days before :razz:

:death: every year in all, unless they're actually homeless and this gives them an excuse to put their tent in a more sheltered place.

Guest alex

I'd like to think a mag worte the article and was sending the unwashed up. I suspect it's all being done with the upmost sincerity though.

Follow up story in the Echo to this disturbing pair

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/s...o_kit_1_3376417

Thought they where unemployed

“Every year I am down here – this is the fourth year in a row,” said the 22-year-old bingo caller from South Shields.]

Well worth the camping out as the shirt must have magical healing powers.........no sign of the wheelchair in follow up

Follow up story in the Echo to this disturbing pair

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/s...o_kit_1_3376417

Thought they where unemployed

“Every year I am down here – this is the fourth year in a row,” said the 22-year-old bingo caller from South Shields.

Well worth the camping out as the shirt must have magical healing powers.........no sign of the wheelchair in follow up

I thought they might be two little duckies?