Well I'm sorry like but I find this hilarious

McFaul

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I’ve heard no one does this at Newcastle for their home strip, so it shows Sunderland has the most loyal fans. Even if we can’t beat them on points, this shows we can beat them on loyalty.”

Wynning.

“Some years we’ve done the home and away strip launches, but this year we’re just doing the home one.

“We want to give other Sunderland fans the chance to be first for the away strip.”

:lol:

You could not make it up.

homosexuality is so shunned in Sunderland these boys should think about moving to Uganda.

It doesn't matter what town or city you're in 10% of the population is gay. In a liberal forward thinking cosmopolitan toon like the toon, I'd imagine it's easy to come out the closet, "reet am bent", honestly if one of my mates had said that when they were 18 I'd have just went "ah whey". See these mackems though, the whole place is 50 years behind Tyneside, you'd be ostracised from society. Highlighted by the fact there's not even a gay bar in Sunderland to my knowledge and I used to work there, they all have to come to the toon.

Edited by McFaul

I bet there's not one OGM on RTG by the way, which highlights my point. Whereas on this board someone like Meenzer is more respected than most and so he should be.

It doesn't matter what town or city you're in 10% of the population is gay. In a liberal forward thinking cosmopolitan toon like the toon, I'd imagine it's easy to come out the closet, "reet am bent"

:lol:

homosexuality is so shunned in Sunderland these boys should think about moving to Uganda.

It doesn't matter what town or city you're in 10% of the population is gay. In a liberal forward thinking cosmopolitan toon like the toon, I'd imagine it's easy to come out the closet, "reet am bent", honestly if one of my mates had said that when they were 18 I'd have just went "ah whey". See these mackems though, the whole place is 50 years behind Tyneside, you'd be ostracised from society. Highlighted by the fact there's not even a gay bar in Sunderland to my knowledge and I used to work there, they all have to come to the toon.

Wasn't the Fulwell End full of puffs?

His blog is something else, I watched for 2 minutes and felt the urge to smash my monitor but that would but unnecessarily expensive so I just closed the tab.

There's a bit where he's mouthing some of the words to scarface because he's an actor. Very disturbing and a frightening insight into the world of wyn.