Charles N'zogbia keen on a move back to NUFC

jamie_gordon

i can't see this happening. ashley's not going to buy a player for more money than he sold him, which he'd need to. nor is he going to offer him the going rate in wages. if he were, he would have offered enrique, barton and nolan the contracts needed to get them to resign.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't see this happening. ashley's not going to buy a player for more money than he sold him, which he'd need to. nor is he going to offer him the going rate in wages. if he were, he would have offered enrique, barton and nolan the contracts needed to get them to resign.

That suggests common sense though?

Can see this being more likely now given Cabaye and the other irons in Le fire. Surely Charlie would see playing with these lads week in , week out as a possible way into the full french squad.

Easy to forget he's only 24 as well.

Why on earth would you want a dickhead like him back? We know what's he's like. A spoiled brat. Never really wanted to be here. A thorough dickhead. And tbh, not much of a player. Too inconsistent. You can get away with that if your best days are brilliant. His aint...

Edited by StevieRoss

Why on earth would you want a dickhead like him back? We know what's he's like. A spoiled brat. Never really wanted to be here. A thorough dickhead. And tbh, not much of a player. Too inconsistent. You can get away with that if your best days are brilliant. His aint...

You should try watching other clubs, like Wigan.

Mate, I've seen him playing for Wigan. He only looks decent because the rest of them are so fucking atrocious. And if he's improved that much from when he was with us, (and he was basically very average), why is the transfer figures being mentioned almost what we sold him for? Even Milner (another useless tool in my opinion) has had his value go up significantly when he's switched clubs.

Mate, I've seen him playing for Wigan. He only looks decent because the rest of them are so fucking atrocious. And if he's improved that much from when he was with us, (and he was basically very average), why is the transfer figures being mentioned almost what we sold him for? Even Milner (another useless tool in my opinion) has had his value go up significantly when he's switched clubs.

I dont totally disagree with you on either Zog or Milner however as Ive stated on the N'zogbia, the potential was definitely there at some point before it all went pete tong.

Like most, I have only seen glimpses of him on MOTD where he has looked decent.

And....he is only 24 and prem ready.

Newcastle is a big club, and a gret atmosphere to play at St James's Park ! I enjoyed the time I had playing for NUFC ☺

Nzog on twitter

on Cabaye

He's with me, he's looking forward to play for NUFC, I told him that he will be really surprised of the great atmosphere.

Doesn't really make sense, Wigan aren't a half bad team on their day, but N'zog has basicly kept them up this season, and the fact the rest of the team can be bloody atrocious only credits the fact that he's still playing well and scoring goals for them, almost single handedly most of the time. I agree his attitude is poor, I remember hearing a story about him texting a mate during a half time team talk when I think it was Kinnear in charge, but hopefully he's grown up a bit now and matured, could be a good acquisition imo.

Guest alex

Doesn't really make sense, Wigan aren't a half bad team on their day, but N'zog has basicly kept them up this season, and the fact the rest of the team can be bloody atrocious only credits the fact that he's still playing well and scoring goals for them, almost single handedly most of the time. I agree his attitude is poor, I remember hearing a story about him texting a mate during a half time team talk when I think it was Kinnear in charge, but hopefully he's grown up a bit now and matured, could be a good acquisition imo.

That was when Pearson was caretaker after Roeder went I think.

That was when Pearson was caretaker after Roeder went I think.

Ahh cheers, couldnt quite remember back that far ;)

Newcastle is a big club, and a gret atmosphere to play at St James's Park ! I enjoyed the time I had playing for NUFC ☺

Nzog on twitter

What's his twatter?

I think alot of people forget that he wasn't really happy with having Kinnear in charge. Not to mention him getting his name wrong aswell. He kept Wigan up, more so in the last 4 or 5 games aswell.

I think since hes been away he has matured as a player to be honest, he just need to change his whinging side and he'll be a decent level headed player.

N'Zogbia, Cabaye, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa and Nolan, quite a decent selection of midfielders to choose from if you ask me.

I think alot of people forget that he wasn't really happy with having Kinnear in charge. Not to mention him getting his name wrong aswell. He kept Wigan up, more so in the last 4 or 5 games aswell.

I think since hes been away he has matured as a player to be honest, he just need to change his whinging side and he'll be a decent level headed player.

N'Zogbia, Cabaye, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa and Nolan, quite a decent selection of midfielders to choose from if you ask me.

LuaLua, Jonas, Guthrie, Gosling and Ireland* on the edges of that, too

*I know he's returned to Villa, but I could see us picking him up

Its quite a promising selection, all we need to do is get 2 decent strikers, and another left back and we have a pretty decent team all round.

Still would prefer Gervinho or Menez to N'zogbia.

*Dont want Ireland here tbh.

Even without Irleand we would still have a very strong group to pick from in midfield.

Then Gameiro and another striker.

I'd say another RB too but Simpson signing another deal sounds like AP doesnt see it as an area for concern.

Even without Irleand we would still have a very strong group to pick from in midfield.

I'd say another RB too but Simpson signing another deal sounds like AP doesnt see it as an area for concern.

steven taylor can cover at right back if simmo gets injured!

gutierrez can play right back according to Maradonnerkebab

steven taylor can cover at right back if simmo gets injured!

gutierrez can play right back according to Maradonnerkebab

I think that is a common misconception. On the occasions he has tried to fill in he has been absolutely horrendous!