Have you ever cried at the match

Happy Face

Just watching MOTD and there's the now traditional footage of relegated metrosexuals crying.

Should be ashamed of themselves tbh

Cried against the mackems in 1990 when we lost 2-0 in the play offs, and also when Sheringham scored against us at Wembley, was only 12 though for the Sunderland one.

Edited by McFaul

Just watching MOTD and there's the now traditional footage of relegated metrosexuals crying.

I admit to crying when Torquay got relegated into the Conference, I thought that would be the total end of us being such a small club.....but we fought back. (I am a girl though, so its allowed) :lol:

I didn't cry yesterday, when we lost that 9th place, after having it in the bag.

But it was utterly gut wrenching.

And yes, I know many people don't care about finishing 9th, and are only upset about finishing below the Mackems, but I was very very upset about not getting that 9th place. It would have been so much better than finishing 12, in my opinion. I would have regarded it was a huge honour, and it was very very disappointing.

Guest Geordio Armani
I didn't cry yesterday, when we lost that 9th place, after having it in the bag.

And yes, I know many people don't care about finishing 9th, and are only upset about finishing below the Mackems, but I was very very upset about not getting that 9th place. It would have been so much better than finishing 12, in my opinion. I would have regarded it was a huge honour, and it was very very disappointing.

Are you crying now?

Cried against the mackems in 1990 when we lost 2-0 in the play offs.

Aye same here - so near but so far and losing out to those cunts as well. Turned to fucking anger a week later mind when they cheated their way into Division One.

Only other game I cried about was a couple of months later when England lost on pens to Germany. Think we all knew that if we'd got through we'd probably have won it but thanks to Waddle we never got the chance.

I never cry at football matches.

That said, I had a lump in me throat watching Darlo lift the F.A Trophy at Wembley a couple of weeks back :lol:

I cried when my pissed shouts of "Ranger! Give 'iz a wave!" went unanswered at Blackburn this season. I spent about half an hour trying to get that twat to notice me :lol:

Are you crying now?

No.

Guest Geordio Armani

Are you crying now?

No.

Hmmmmm are you sure

:lol:;)

Surely cant be real. You are something else Deadman.

I teared up a little at the villa match that sent us down - not full blown bawl but i will admit to having a couple of tears and the driest mouth ever - with the biggest lump in me throat and the tightest knot in me stomach.

Only a young'un i guess - and I'd never experienced a relegation before, honestly one of the nastiest feelings i've had

Surely cant be real. You are something else Deadman.

I teared up a little at the villa match that sent us down - not full blown bawl but i will admit to having a couple of tears and the driest mouth ever - with the biggest lump in me throat and the tightest knot in me stomach.

Only a young'un i guess - and I'd never experienced a relegation before, honestly one of the nastiest feelings i've had

This, especially since Villa didn't even turn up for the game. The own goal added to the horrible feeling and the fact we had many chances after that.