It's Yohan Cabaye

Toonpack

Well, I just finished watching the match and I thought Cabaye was tremendous. He reminded me a lot of Fabregas in that he was involved all over the pitch and always looking to go forward. Better shot than Fabregas, though.

Maybe some of it will rub off on obertan, you never know.

With Fabregas being better at just about everything else, Im sure he feels it is a fair tradeoff. Not slagging Cabaye or anything - he is ( and indeed has the potential to become) a great fotballer - but the comparison with Cesc is it itself redicilous.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say he was better than Fabregas, I said he reminded me of Fabregas.

fair enough, I can see what you mean. Many fans wear rose-tinted glasses when it comes to their own players though, just sayin..

We are generally quite pessimistic on this board though.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Well, I just finished watching the match and I thought Cabaye was tremendous. He reminded me a lot of Fabregas in that he was involved all over the pitch and always looking to go forward. Better shot than Fabregas, though.

Maybe some of it will rub off on obertan, you never know.

Reported.

[Not Sniffer]

Unlike a lot of people on here, I call it as I see it. Others on here call it as they'd like to see it and keep in with the rest of the flock, mainly because they can't tell shit from shinola.

Cabaye had a tremendous game. Obertan is a waste of space so far. Marveaux looked very tidy. ameobi should fuck off back to nigeria.

Rangers had a good win.

Unlike a lot of people on here, I call it as I see it. Others on here call it as they'd like to see it and keep in with the rest of the flock, mainly because they can't tell shit from shinola.

Cabaye had a tremendous game. Obertan is a waste of space so far. Marveaux looked very tidy. ameobi should fuck off back to nigeria.

Rangers had a good win.

Shola was raised in Newcastle, why should he go back to Nigeria, explain why he should take that plane back to Abuja in three sentences.

we shouldn't rest anybody, we should be going for this cup and trying to win it.

As always.

We should definitely be going for the win and I think, in a weird way, playing Forest forces our hand a little. The temptation would be to field a team of kids and reservists if we were up against a lower league outfit. I'd maybe rotate the strikers and perhaps give Tiote a rest as I still don't think he's 100%

winning is a good habit, you owe it to your supporters to try and win every game, get to Cup Finals, play in big games, and it isn't as if NUFC have been inundated with trophies for the last 40 years.

It's a no brainer really, I just don't get these managers who don't take the League Cup seriously, its a trophy, a day out at Wembley, football is all about these sort of games and Cup Finals. I realise its a sign of the times, but its sad.

Edited by LeazesMag

Rangers had a good win.

Shola was raised in Newcastle, why should he go back to Nigeria, explain why he should take that plane back to Abuja in three sentences.

He was born in nigeria. He wants to play for nigeria. Its far enough away that he doesn't darken our first team's doorstep ever again because he's fucking useless.

Rangers had a good win.

He was born in nigeria. He wants to play for nigeria. Its far enough away that he doesn't darken our first team's doorstep ever again because he's fucking useless.

He wants to play for Nigeria cos hes too shite for England nee other reason.

That makes him a nigerian in my books.

So is Chris Birchall Jamaican?

You said fuck off back to Nigeria because he's black no other reason. I know for a fact you're the type of bloke who's in his car, points and says "look there's one there."

You said fuck off back to Nigeria because he's black no other reason. I know for a fact you're the type of bloke who's in his car, points and says "look there's one there."

Shola was born in Nigeria wants to play for Nigeria so must have Nigerian citizenship; that makes him a Nigerian who has dual nationality.

I don't think there are many white Nigerians by the way.

As Chris Birchall played for Trinidad and Tobago he most certainly was not Jamaican. :lol:

As Chris Birchall played for Trinidad and Tobago he most certainly was not Jamaican. :lol:

Well ye knew what I meant.

Anyone my fundamental clear and present point of view here is that Sniffer is a racist, and it's difficult to argue with.

:lol: