It's Yohan Cabaye

Toonpack

I hope they ban guns in Norway that's aal al say. Fuckin wierdo. Lock up ya dowtaz (of any age) Saltwater is about.

Barney that's where I sit you're just down to the right of me probably 30 seats away. Easier getting served there than Level 7.

Sound. I'll keep an eye out for you.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they ban guns in Norway that's aal al say. Fuckin wierdo. Lock up ya dowtaz (of any age) Saltwater is about.

Barney that's where I sit you're just down to the right of me probably 30 seats away. Easier getting served there than Level 7.

Norway is being punished because it has huge monetary reserves which it is keeping out of the endless pit of the eurozone. It has also not gone unnoticed it has high quality water as well as oil.

A stunning performance from our new midfielder and the monday morning chat revolves around some Austrlian mentalist having a nervous breakdown and a Norwegian wrong'un posting tastless shitshops.

What a pile of shite.

Well are we not allowed to comment about what is one of the most bizarre things you'll ever see on a football message board. I don't even understand what his message is. A herce, Danny Simpson carrying a baby, and a bin with Nee Babies on it. What?!?! Truly disturbing.

Completely disturbing and it cant go past without comment of course. Fuckin OOCs ruining the forum man.

Edited by ChezGiven

Norway is being punished because it has huge monetary reserves which it is keeping out of the endless pit of the eurozone. It has also not gone unnoticed it has high quality water as well as oil.

:lol: That's almost as bizarre as Saltwater's post tbh.

A stunning performance from our new midfielder and the monday morning chat revolves around some Austrlian mentalist having a nervous breakdown and a Norwegian wrong'un posting tastless shitshops.

What a pile of shite.

Well are we not allowed to comment about what is one of the most bizarre things you'll ever see on a football message board. I don't even understand what his message is. A herce, Danny Simpson carrying a baby, and a bin with Nee Babies on it. What?!?! Truly disturbing.

Completely disturbing and it cant go past without comment of course. Fuckin OOCs ruining the forum man.

:lol: OOC's not to mention the OOE's on about how shite our rugby team is.

Chez was it you who said Platini was quoted as saying Cabaye could play for any team in the world? I can't find his quote if it was you.

Got to give credit to Graham Carr again on the evidence so far.

I found it interesting the other day when Parsnip was talking about the transfer window and he said "we put players to the board......". "We". Possibly an insignificant word, but I found it a bit more than that.

It's wonderful how things can work when you have a head scout rather than a DoF.

Got to give credit to Graham Carr again on the evidence so far.

I found it interesting the other day when Parsnip was talking about the transfer window and he said "we put players to the board......". "We". Possibly an insignificant word, but I found it a bit more than that.

It's wonderful how things can work when you have a head scout rather than a DoF.

Aye Ashley has realised the stupidity of appointing 3 blokes in Wise,Jiminez an Vetere to do a job Graham Carr appears to be able to do 3 times as well on his own. Am I right in saying only Vukic looks like making it out of the players Wise & co brought into the club?..

:lol: That's almost as bizarre as Saltwater's post tbh.

The words kindred spirits came to mind when I read it like.

China would model itself on Norway, which has accumulated a huge sum of foreign exchange reserves through oil sales, a central bank source was quoted as saying. "The central bank has had talks with Norway on the issue many times and [central bank] governor Zhou Xiaochuan has visited the Nordic country for the matter."

They are really unhappy about not being able to burn through Norway's money like they have the whole of Europe. [/darkempire]

Edited by Park Life

ok Nob then. Dead baby jokes not funny in England. Duly noted.

Personally I think 99.9% of all foreign cunts aren't funny, but I don't think you'll find a country in the world where people will find humour in a dead baby who isn't even dead.

ok Nob then. Dead baby jokes not funny in England. Duly noted.

Are they genuinely funny in Norway like? Your posts don't scan as normal at all tbf.

There is a time and a place for everything! Hit and miss, this one was a miss I guess :lol:

I dont think there is a specific stereotypical sense of humor belonging to each country tbf... then again, internet and real life are two different things.

Doubt I would have pulled off a DB-joke on a baptism for instance.. :lol:

Anyway, enough drivel.

Edited by Saltwater

What a prick, looks like his banning for racism has switched something off (or on).

Was just a shit poster really but has gone all emo and now hates the world so will do everything in his power to try and "fight the man".

Grow up kidda.