It's Yohan Cabaye

Toonpack

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lad who got it in the face deserved a slap, mind. Typical clogger defender trying to make a name for himself by acting the hard man.

Yeah he nobbled Jonas a couple of minutes before.

He deserves a ban if he tried to kick someone in the face - that's absolutely not on.

Yup, I was relieved on the night that he didnt get a red, but I knew this was coming. Has a touch of the Dennis wises does our Yohan.

Bullshit, you really do talk out of your arse sometimes. There was zero intent what-so-ever, a complete piss take by the FA, supported by people who see too much in nothing!

Quite amazed if you believe that.

Cabaye has shown a bit of a nasty streak to him. Just a little disappointing that they've charged him and Balotelli for two similar incidents where there's been no harm done and very little evidence of intent. Then the likes of Lescott get away scott free with blatant elbows.

Pardew must have a word with Cabaye, though, 'cos it's going to become an issue if he keeps this up.

He deserves a ban if he tried to kick someone in the face - that's absolutely not on.

Yup, I was relieved on the night that he didnt get a red, but I knew this was coming. Has a touch of the Dennis wises does our Yohan.

How does he have a touch of Dennis Wise in him? He's nothing alike, yes at times he has a bit of a nasty streak, but nothing at all like Wise.

The Dennis Wise comparison is bollocks - Wise is a thoroughly dislikeable prick of a man. There aren't many in football as odious (the worst thing about Wise the player was how he was an utter shit, but thought he was mates with every fucker), so the comparison on Cabaye is very harsh.

The fact that the FA is inconsistent in these matters and that El-Abd is a dick doesn't take away from the fact that Cabaye tried to boot this bloke in the face at the weekend. He needs to cut this shit out, or we'll be missing him on a more regular basis.

How does he have a touch of Dennis Wise in him? He's nothing alike, yes at times he has a bit of a nasty streak, but nothing at all like Wise.

I'm sure some on here ( not sure about you) talk about Dennis without remembering him as a player. He could be all smiles one minute and then doing something ruthless the next. He just reminded me of him the other night. Even had the look of Dennis to me.

No point anyone crying about Balotelli or Cabsye getting kicked. What he did was stupid and will cost us.

Edited by Christmas Tree

You also compared him to Rob Lee, after one pre-season game against non-league opposition where he played a lot deeper than Lee did in his pomp.

I think I called that pretty spot on in fairness. Certainly the most similar player to Rob Lee we've had IMO.

He did intend to kick him, its all over his face. Should of done it properly mind. I fail to see the difference between Al-Abd's challenge and the Santon/Duff challenge though.

These sort of lashes must happen two to three times a game, its ridiculous if he gets charged, especially with the Van Persie one going unnoticed by the FA. They are about as consistent as Shola's performances.

TBH (and apologies if this has already been mentioned) Cabaye has been on borrowed time with regards an FA charge. There's been a couple of meaty incidents this season that I wouldn't have at all been surprised to see retrospective action from the FA.

There's nowt wrong with having a nasty streak but you have to be careful with all the scrutiny nowadays.

This a fair copy which I don't mind as long as the next Rooney elbow gets the same.

There's nowt wrong with having a nasty streak but you have to be careful with all the scrutiny nowadays.

This a fair copy which I don't mind as long as the next Rooney elbow gets the same.

thats just it though, change rooney to van persie and it hasn't done

thats just it though, change rooney to van persie and it hasn't done

Nor did it with Cabaye at Liverpool as already pointed out.