It's Yohan Cabaye

Toonpack

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nee Rob Lee like.

If that means we're spared a spectacularly dull autobiography, he might just be my new favourite player ever.

When I moved into this flat, that book was the only thing left by the previous tennant.

There's a touch of the Scott Parker about him in his commitment, size and position on the field. Hopefully he doesn't break an axle and start doing the Parker pirouette.

Worth noting that he looks just as accomplished and a much better striker of the ball with a 5 year age advantage.

Better looking too.

:D

Nee Rob Lee like.

I know you were probably being a bit flippant but in what way do you mean?

Repeating myself but I think he's very much like Rob Lee.

Yeah but you quite literally don't know what you're talking about.

Nee Rob Lee like.

I was taking the piss out of Christmas Tree's comparison. Plus I was wrecked when I posted this. :D

Love him btw. (Cabaye that is)

:D Not really, as you made your Rob Lee comparison on him playing quite deep at Darlington, whereas recently he's been playing further up the pitch.

Looks a bit like him, if you squint.

They're both white males, I suppose.

In black and white kits. Not that I was taking the piss or owt.

Nee Rob Lee like.

Repeating myself but I think he's very much like Rob Lee.

Yeah but you quite literally don't know what you're talking about.

Get him telt Jurmill.

It's almost like CT makes loads of predictions, hoping some will come to pass so it can look like he knows what he's on about.

Oh dear, we should call you fucking Alexis instead. :D

I think my player observations have been canny over the last year or so whether it be Ferguson, Krul, Cabaye....

Unlike someone I know who constantly has a fence between both cheeks. :D

Anyway, run along and get those nails done.

:D Not really, as you made your Rob Lee comparison on him playing quite deep at Darlington, whereas recently he's been playing further up the pitch.

I made the comparison based on his passing, his work rate and his crunching tackles. I think a lot are seeing he's probably the closest thing we've had to Lee.

In fairness if we can get the front and wingers playing a bit better I think we will see a lot more of his attacking abilities just outside the box and a fair few goals screaming in.

It's almost like CT makes loads of predictions, hoping some will come to pass so it can look like he knows what he's on about.

I think my player observations have been canny over the last year or so whether it be Ferguson, Krul, Cabaye....

You review players like parky reviews films. Having only seen the trailer and depending on how they suit your current argument

You review players like parky reviews films. Having only seen the trailer and depending on how they suit your current argument

Its a gift, what can I say. :D

I made the comparison based on his passing, his work rate and his crunching tackles. I think a lot are seeing he's probably the closest thing we've had to Lee.

In fairness if we can get the front and wingers playing a bit better I think we will see a lot more of his attacking abilities just outside the box and a fair few goals screaming in.

:D