Ruined thread

Kevin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KSA is definitely a pervert. You can tell from the barely concealed psychotic nature.

Actually I'm quite the opposite, etymologically speaking. The word 'pervert' first started being used during the late 1800s, and was used mostly to refer to homosexuals. I just try to be generous with cunnilingus because it's an effective way to stimulate the clitoris, and most women don't have vaginal orgasms. You have to get working the clitoris if you want to make a decent job of it - as I feel obliged to when someone agrees to let me have sex with them. Other than that I just bonk in a few different positions for a while and then rest, before repeating the process as many times as I can manage. Nothing perverted there. I'm just not one to turn down the opportunity of sex because of some menstrual flow, when I might not be getting any for another week, or more, after that.

As for having a psychotic nature:

Psychosis. A severe mental disorder, more serious than neurosis, characterized by disorganized thought processes, disorientation in time and space, hallucinations, and delusions. Paranoia, manic depression, megalomania, and schizophrenia are all psychoses. One who suffers from psychosis is psychotic.

Where have I displayed any of those symptoms? I can't believe you would even attempt such a scurrilous attack on my character, which is of great standing.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Also, ChezGiven must surely know the importance of cunnilingus, having dated one of Duncan Ferguson's exes (so I hear). I have an average sized penis, and the law of averages dictates ChezGiven probably has one too. This is all fine and dandy, there's no real problem; until you encounter a woman who has become used to being pounded like a pneumatic drill by a ginormous whopper of a penis. We all know Duncan Ferguson was hung like a sperm whale. There's no way his ex was screaming in ecstasy when she traded down 18 sizes for Chez. So he had to get the trusty tongue and thumbs going into overdrive to even get a drip out of this woman. And then he has the audacity to label me psychotic for extolling the virtues of this tried and tested technique?

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I gave a chick cunnilingus on her period (3rd day, flow wasn't heavy). Do you think I'm going to miss the opportunity of sex with a woman because of a bit of blood or stubble, or a beard say? I'm a man.

That is disgusting

Don't think its weird, just didnt realise many blokes shaved their pits. Sorry did I say many? I meant any. Straight blokes anyway.

As for going down on a lass mid flow? Fuck that. Hang on, poor choice of words :lol:

Don't think its weird, just didnt realise many blokes shaved their pits. Sorry did I say many? I meant any. Straight blokes anyway.

I can't say it's common among our lot either, we're more into men than pre-pubescents. I can see the odd hen-pecked fella doing it because he's afraid of the mad razor-toting woman in his life though. :lol:

Actually I think I've misread Jan. At first she seemed like a bit of a goer but now I think she seems a bit of weirdo/bunny boiler with some seriously fucked up fetishes.

Liking blokes with shaved armpits is fucking weird, and along with her DIY skills it has brought me to the conclusion she's on the bean.