The NUFC official new signings thread

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I therefore misread that, I do have a bugbear that, in the scheme of things, the "wallpaper on the roof" in particular is beyond an irrelevance and that "got me going".

The Sports Direct sign on the roof boils my piss. I don't know where you watch the match, but I'm in Level 7 and it dominates my view at the game. It may be irrelevant to you, but to me it exemplifies everything that is twattish about the man. The two year old lie that it was a temporary measure to sell adverting space, that it would fund a bigger transfer kitty, the complete lack of regard for fans, the refusal to consult on any issue, rubbed right in my face and I pay £400 for the privelige.

I don't blame anyone else that thinks it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but you're nit-picking about what the biggest fuck ups are in an undeniable pattern of many fuck-ups.

Pick whichever fuck-ups you like. We all agree the man's been a shambles though.

Agreed, in almost everything except the finances.

P.S. You "were" in Level 7

unfortunately, the league tables and european places aren't decided by balance sheets

Club survival is though, well that and benefactors

Edit - and I mean survival in the "football" sense, not the commercial sense.

Edited by Toonpack

I think we should just all be friends, wipe the slate clean and give them one last chance to get it right.

if they get it right this summer, i'll be the first to admit i was wrong on here and congratulate the board for investing well. really though, they haven't really done anything up until now to convince anyone on here that they will get it right this time. the fuckwit doesn't deserve another chance. most of us are rightly assuming he's going to mess it up again.

you got it wrong ages ago when you said the old owners were shite etc

OOOOH look what the broken record dragged up again :lol:

I therefore misread that, I do have a bugbear that, in the scheme of things, the "wallpaper on the roof" in particular is beyond an irrelevance and that "got me going".

The Sports Direct sign on the roof boils my piss. I don't know where you watch the match, but I'm in Level 7 and it dominates my view at the game. It may be irrelevant to you, but to me it exemplifies everything that is twattish about the man. The two year old lie that it was a temporary measure to sell adverting space, that it would fund a bigger transfer kitty, the complete lack of regard for fans, the refusal to consult on any issue, rubbed right in my face and I pay £400 for the privelige.

I don't blame anyone else that thinks it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but you're nit-picking about what the biggest fuck ups are in an undeniable pattern of many fuck-ups.

Pick whichever fuck-ups you like. We all agree the man's been a shambles though.

Agreed, in almost everything except the finances.

P.S. You "were" in Level 7

unfortunately, the league tables and european places aren't decided by balance sheets

Club survival is though, well that and benefactors

Edit - and I mean survival in the "football" sense, not the commercial sense.

bollocks. You just don't get it do you ? If NUFC were ever going to go "out of business", it would have happened in 1991, and it would have been due to long term apathy and decline.

Look up how many clubs are in debt, and how many go bust ? This utter crap being spouted by those who just want to beat the Halls and Shepherd with any stick they can find is a fucking joke now, 4 years into Mike Ashleys ownership, they are still doing it. Amazing, absolutely amazing.

You are happy to see NUFC "survive", like a selling club does, by selling its best players to the ambitious clubs, while looking up at these smaller clubs in some cases being successful and yet you think it is NUFC doing it right ? What utter, complete crap.

DERAILMENT NOTICE

Sane posters may look away now.

other posters have derailed this thread from the 2nd page, and you come along when I make a few posts and claim its now derailed ?

Fuck off you absolute cretin.

DERAILMENT NOTICE

other posters have derailed this thread from the 2nd page, and you come along when I make a few posts and claim its now derailed ?

Uh-oh.

Someone has just got in from the pub. I'll accept your apology when you're sober in the morning buddy.

P.s. Have a pint of water before you go to bed as well. Really helps. Sweet dreams.

I think we should just all be friends, wipe the slate clean and give them one last chance to get it right.

if they get it right this summer, i'll be the first to admit i was wrong on here and congratulate the board for investing well. really though, they haven't really done anything up until now to convince anyone on here that they will get it right this time. the fuckwit doesn't deserve another chance. most of us are rightly assuming he's going to mess it up again.

except, I am right, I have been right all along, I said years ago that Mike Ashley would run NUFC like a selling club again which is precisely what we now are, and YOU are wrong, and soon you know you are wrong. We will see if you EVER admit it, but pigs might also fly.

Makes me laugh when I see posters like Gloomy saying what he is saying, because he used to give me all sorts of flak for saying exactly what he is saying now. We had owners who did exactly what he now wants the owner to do, and he never had a good word to say about them, so basically he has got what he wanted, either admit it or shut the fuck up and stop moaning.

DERAILMENT NOTICE

Uh-oh.

Someone has just got in from the pub. I'll accept your apology when you're sober in the morning buddy.

P.s. Have a pint of water before you go to bed as well. Really helps. Sweet dreams.

I haven't been to the pub you stupid arsehole. Maybe you should try it, it would do you good.

What I say is true, you've had plenty of time to start harping on about the thread being derailed, I've been away for 2 days. Arsehole.

Wherever Leazes posts there is always shit talking going on. Heard plenty of bad words about you Leazes, from lads i play football with. They say your an absolute cunt.

smashing.

:lol:

Wherever Leazes posts there is always shit talking going on. Heard plenty of bad words about you Leazes, from lads i play football with. They say your an absolute cunt.

smashing.

Don't get me wrong though, i don't know you so didn't comment on what they said. I was talking to them about Toontastic and the 1st thing they said was that Leazesmag is a pure cunt.

smashing.

:D

Don't get me wrong though, i don't know you so didn't comment on what they said. I was talking to them about Toontastic and the 1st thing they said was that Leazesmag is a pure cunt.

smashing.

:D

I'm happy for them. So long as they say I'm a right cunt. :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

Re Mike Ashley Leazes

I don't expect Ashley to throw loads of money at the club. I expect that is why a lot of people wanted him, but this isnt' fair. Its a bonus if he does that.

fairly sensible comment from you for a change. At least it isn't the usual deluded bollocks. It is not acceptable for NUFC to compete at the levels of the likes of Bolton and Blackburn etc, but that is what we are doing, and that is what people are being brainwashed with into accepting. It is just like the McKeag, Seymour, 1970's/1980's now, and those who don't understand this, or didn't see it, will just have to take my word for it.

This backing of Ashley is similar to the backing that Souness got when he sold Bellamy and Robert, by people who insisted it was changes for the better and re-spouted the bullshit and crap that came out of the club and was spoken to justify it, then as soon as he was gone they all said how much of a cunt he was. The same thing will happen when Mike Ashley sells, exactly. Keegan has said that the best day for NUFC will be the day the club is sold and he is probably right.

Ahhh bless. He is adorable when he gets angry.

You might also want to sleep with a hat on. Personally, I think that's an old wives tale but some have said it prevents hangovers.

confirmation you should get out more instead of watching womens soaps and cartoons on TV, or playing championship manager on your computer.

Conversing with real people is good for you.

Not my comments tbf Leazes, they came from you in 2007 when you were obviously a little bit more reasonable and interested in the clubs finances.....

The exchange went like this.

The Spence

My point was when you refer to the Halls & Shepherd backing the manager, they were hardly doing a "Roman" & spending there own cash, in fact they weren't even spending the clubs cash, the club borrowed the money & against the people who buy season tickets.

If all Ashley does with his cash in his first few months is pay off the overdraft approx £20 million, pay off the interest bearing loans & borrowings approx £48million, which were serviced with payments last year of approx £11 million. I would find that much better than buying a left back from a club that finished 4th bottom last season.

Leazesmag

the absolute and best thing about Ashley taking over the club is that we have a single person owner who has absorbed the debt accrued by the development of the stadium. That in itself releases cash that would have gone in repayments and interest.

So I totally agree.

So far as the team goes, it;s in Allardyces' court now, and I've got confidence in him to do well. The very minimum he will do is re-structure the club, bring in new training, medical techniques even if he doesn't match the short term results of the first team. Which nobody really can guarantee, but I think and hope he will do well enough to last a long time as manager.

I don't expect Ashley to throw loads of money at the club. I expect that is why a lot of people wanted him, but this isnt' fair. Its a bonus if he does that.

bollocks. You just don't get it do you ? If NUFC were ever going to go "out of business", it would have happened in 1991, and it would have been due to long term apathy and decline.

Look up how many clubs are in debt, and how many go bust ? This utter crap being spouted by those who just want to beat the Halls and Shepherd with any stick they can find is a fucking joke now, 4 years into Mike Ashleys ownership, they are still doing it. Amazing, absolutely amazing.

You are happy to see NUFC "survive", like a selling club does, by selling its best players to the ambitious clubs, while looking up at these smaller clubs in some cases being successful and yet you think it is NUFC doing it right ? What utter, complete crap.

:lol: You haven't read one word that's been posted by several people, several times, about the make-up/type of debt have you :D

Anyway am not getting dragged onto the roundabout again, but just one last fact for ya:

Since the Premier League arrived on the scene 54 English clubs have gone into/been in Administration. (as per the BBC in that Football finance documentary the other week).

Ahhh bless. He is adorable when he gets angry.

You might also want to sleep with a hat on. Personally, I think that's an old wives tale but some have said it prevents hangovers.

confirmation you should get out more instead of watching womens soaps and cartoons on TV, or playing championship manager on your computer.

Conversing with real people is good for you.

I don't watch any soaps

I do watch Family Guy

I haven't played Championship manager for over 10 years.

Not sure how any of that is relevant though.

How's the noggin today big nuts?

Fucking hell, what a sad bastard. He quotes me even though he knows I've got him on ignore.

Do yourselves a favour lads and do the same. He's bot going to do us all a favour and leave the forum until we stop responding to his tired old lies and drivel. If we all collectively stop rising to his bait, perhaps he'll get bored and fuck off somewhere else. This place will be far better when he goes. I've enjoyed it loads more since I stopped reading his posts. Mind, it's amazing how many threads he dominates .... And how many people get caught up in it time after time. Can still see that despite the fact I'm not reading his posts anymore - ignore doesn't hide when people quote him.