Racism in the Toon

Howmanheyman

I live in Newcastle. It's a very white city. That's not a brag or a smirk, it is generally White place. The last couple of years I've noticed something. If you're in the the toon and you go to the bog there's a 'black man' in there. The black man man will try to spray some aftershave on you, he'll give you a lollypop, he'll attempt to wash and dry your hands etc.

I've kept quiet about this turn of events for the last couple of years but I'm absolutely

foaming about it. There's dopey young kids in Newcastle who know no fucking better who think that going in a bog and seeing a 'darkey' who'll give them a lollypop or wash their hands for them and put a bit of aftershave on them is the norm. I dont know if the rest of the country is like this but i'm completely embarrassed at this everytime i see it. I rail at the poor :censored: involve led who is only trying to make as few quid, when my ire should be directed toward the prick w ho thinks that this is a modern day version of uncle tom. I hate seeing it, and i worry about kids taking this for granted. Its demeaning to the person involved but they're trying to make a living, Disgraceful. Forgive the post if its spelling is wrong. I'm absoloutley blotto. But the theme is worth commeting on.

It happens all over the UK.

I resent the fact the fact that I'm supposed to pay some idiot a quid for the privilege of him handing me a paper towel after I have a piss, I can manage to do that perfectly well myself.

Its fucking demeaning to the poor cunt involved and embarassing to everyone else. When you you see kids go in and give the poor cunt jip and think its ok then it gets my fucking back up.

Bollocks, that cunt is making more in an hour than most people in the country.

Obviously no one deserves to get any shit when they're trying to make a few quid but it's one 'service' I fucking despise.

Aye, it's painful for me taking a piss and trying to wash my hands in peace.

He can fuck off.

Edit: I do not have an STD.

Edited by ewerk

He can fuck off.

Some cunt is obviously paying the pooer fucker. I can't stand it. What does this say about humankind? A servant must always be present when you have a slash?

I honestly don't know one person who wants them there. They either unnecessarily cost you money or you just feel uncomfortable.

It's simply a ploy by clubs and bars to make themselves look/feel more sophisticated than they actually are.

I honestly don't know one person who wants them there. They either unnecessarily cost you money or you just feel uncomfortable.

It's simply a ploy by clubs and bars to make themselves look/feel more sophisticated than they actually are.

I agree, mate. Unfortunately it makes them look like Delroy shining your shoes in fifties Alabama.

Personally i dont give a fuck. The 'poor black man' probably makes £30 an hour in tips alone.

I agree it is a form of exploitation but im not that sure who is exploiting whom.

Untwist ya knickers man!

I fail to see how this is racist or something to get worked up about, other than as ewerk says it's a fucking annoyance that someone expects to get a tip for helping me washing my hands. There's white folk working behind the bar or in the cloakroom getting plenty grief from pissed arseholes for a lot less cash.

If it bothers you though, I'd just stop going to the bars where they have these blokes working - they're invariably shit anyway.

He can fuck off.

Some cunt is obviously paying the pooer fucker. I can't stand it. What does this say about humankind? A servant must always be present when you have a slash?

All it says about humankind is no opportunity for profit goes unexploited.

It's been going on for years in London, and I don't like it neither, and they're always black, never see a Romania or Pole doing it. First time I remember seeing it (vaguely as it was also one of the most drunken days of my life) was after the 1998 FA Cup Final in the Sports Cafe, Haymarket, London. I was washing my hands (good lad - amazing how many blokes don't like) and this fuckin Nigerian's sat there bowl full of pound coins starts squirting fahrenheit on me, "WHAT YE DEEIN YA DAFT CUNT????" he didn't get his quid but I've seen it in London ever since in various places, shame it's spread to the toon. What a way to make a living squirting blokes in a gents toilet.

Angel of the north Cheryl Tweedy had too many cans of Skol and banged out a toilet attendant; most of her fans probably worship her for it: "Yeh that's it cheryl you show her".

Wouldn't mind 'banging out' Cheryl myself tbh :blush:

:D

I'm going to have to stop posting when I'm drunk. I was Mr Righteous last night, like.

But I still don't like it though. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I think you need a breathalyzer on yer laptop bud!

Classic drunken rant..................... Well done that man!!

:blush::D

Guest Geordio Armani

In all the years on line, I have never seen a on line breakdown like that the lad needs help..........

Fancy having a public melt over a lucozade ffs