Asprilla

Tom

• 2 years later...

Celebrate it like Tino himself would: drugs, guns & hookers.

:wub:

We all love a road trip, right? Right. Well, flick on the telly and you might see a new one involving two comedians making their way through South America in a small Kia en route to Rio.

“Henning didn’t make it out with me that night,” recalls Watson. “By then he was exhausted and felt that going to a Salsa club with Tino Asprilla might be the hair that broke the camel's back. Just how exhausted would you have to be to miss that, though? Surely doing that is on everyone’s bucket list.”

Wehn not only missed out on the fun, but also had to put up with the fall-out as Watson and the small crew suffered having gone toe-to-toe with one of football’s greatest party fiends. “I needed a night off,” says Wehn. “The next day our assistant producer spent the whole drive vomiting out of the car window. We basically left a trail of puke across Colombia.”

So just what had Tino done to them? “Well he was just as you would expect: bonkers,” says Watson. “I think we basically got him to appear on the show with the promise of all the Mojitos he could drink. He had me up dancing Salsa, which I was shite at, and then he grabbed the microphone and started to sing, much to the whole club’s approval. He’s a legend and everyone buys him drinks. Everyone.