Eyelashes on car headlights

Lazarus

Saw these on a car in Chester le street on Sunday and thought they looked quite amusing.

In a similar vain, when I was a sick 17 year old butcher with a ford capri I drove for a day with real pigs ears flapping in the corner where the bonnet meets the headlight and pigs tails hanging off the back bumper as a copy of those static things that were all the rage in the 80's.

It was a dare of sorts but the ears flapping were quite cool.

As bad as these dicks who drive round with their fog light on. Do they think it makes their shitty cars look more cool, or maybe their cars go faster? They're wrong on both counts. Counts, the lot of them (hope I spelt that right).

As bad as these dicks who drive round with their fog light on. Do they think it makes their shitty cars look more cool, or maybe their cars go faster? They're wrong on both counts. Counts, the lot of them (hope I spelt that right).

lol i love those wee gimps, normally in some sort of saxo or civic and think they're king dick with a big exhaust etc, Yeah my car sounds fast!

Yeah hubby pulls up alongside them revving their engines....they look and think ok it's only an 'old' guy in an old Jag. Then lights change and hubby blasts away leaving them blown into the weeds :) They don't know his other car is a race car :rolleyes:

Saw these on a car in Chester le street on Sunday and thought they looked quite amusing.

In a similar vain, when I was a sick 17 year old butcher with a ford capri I drove for a day with real pigs ears flapping in the corner where the bonnet meets the headlight and pigs tails hanging off the back bumper as a copy of those static things that were all the rage in the 80's.

It was a dare of sorts but the ears flapping were quite cool.

Proper crazy that like.

lol i love those wee gimps, normally in some sort of saxo or civic and think they're king dick with a big exhaust etc, Yeah my car sounds fast!

Yeah hubby pulls up alongside them revving their engines....they look and think ok it's only an 'old' guy in an old Jag. Then lights change and hubby blasts away leaving them blown into the weeds :) They don't know his other car is a race car :rolleyes:

Sounds like just as much of a twat tbh.