Rhys1879SAFC

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have an English passport?

yep

You don't, there's no such thing.

yes I just remembered that. But it means absolutely nothing to me what it says I was born in ENGLAND so I'm ENGLISH!!

Just as well as I'm in no mood to be argued with today :rolleyes:

It was in in reply to alex's post.

But I'll be sure not to fuck with you either. ;)

:lol: Good move ;) I have a thumping headache :icon_lol:

yes I just remembered that. But it means absolutely nothing to me what it says I was born in ENGLAND so I'm ENGLISH!!

At the risk of getting some stick, this train of thought bothers me a bit. I was born in Hong Kong therefore I'm Chinese?

For the record I've a white Geordie Father and a white Northern Irish Mother and think the Chinese language is a practical joke that got out of hand.

At the risk of getting some stick, this train of thought bothers me a bit. I was born in Hong Kong therefore I'm Chinese?

For the record I've a white Geordie Father and a white Northern Irish Mother and think the Chinese language is a practical joke that got out of hand.

Where someone is born is usually a decent way of deciding their nationality. How long were you there for?

:rolleyes:

At least you weren't there long enough to get slitty eyes.

You've obviously not met HMHM, have you ..

If I think you're talking shite my eyes may well turn slitty, like. I've never met Mac, but I reckon I'd be fucking Lee van cleef in his presence as it happens. :lol:

I don't hate London like, and I promise this is not a generalisation, people from London think they are better than people from the North, even the skint dense ones. They look down their nose at us something rotten. That said they can be funny cunts.

:lol:

Don't make promises you can't keep.

Do you like noodles :lol:

English, I am jealous of the Geordie sense of identity and pride though, nothing like that down here.

I do still get shocked to see Geordies say they get more respect etc from Scotland though but where I am from is very multicultural so I haven't ever witnessed this Southern dislike/disrespect to people from 'Up North'.