Can we please give you some money to make this place run better?

Gemmill

New site clearly needs a "Wanker of the Week" function.

Ahhhh memories! :lol:

I was looking for the PSD file for the member badges only yesterday and found then WOTW one. Should have uploaded it and assigned it to CT ;)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to add some new smiley packs

Any thoughts on using rep? Where people can +rep your posts and you build up rep etc

Still using same guidelines for sigs/avatars etc?

Speeeeeeed, has been my main issue here so I assume thats addressed

We keeping a front page? Ours has been fucked for a while now and I think most bypass it. Would you keep one and build it up some or lose it all together?

Keeping sub-forums exactly the same?

Is there different skins available?

I'd have answered some of these myself if I was worthy :lol:

;)

I like it but then the board we have now is fine lay out wise, its just the fact that sometimes its sooo slow that bugs me. I like Ant's SBR header though.

Well done Ant for sorting all this out for us whingers :lol:

Firstly, when do I receive my chocolate?

Secondly, am I the only one who got TWO invites? I would expect so, given my importance.

Thirdly, someone tell me to bother and actually have a fucking look at the new fangled thang.

I'll get Bev and Cath to issue that order it's the only way it'll take effect

Go on, Take a sneaky Snakey peek :lol:

CT was praying all evidence of his past varying opinions was going to be dumped in the switch.

I remember the N-O switch last time around. They said "fuck it" and dumped 80% of the threads on the database.

All that Leazes & HTT gold, lost to the ages.

:razz:

Never even considered it could have been a ploy to get rid of "The Dossier" and similar embarrassing evidence. :lol:

CT was praying all evidence of his past varying opinions was going to be dumped in the switch.

I remember the N-O switch last time around. They said "fuck it" and dumped 80% of the threads on the database.

All that Leazes & HTT gold, lost to the ages.

Never even considered it could have been a ploy to get rid of "The Dossier" and similar embarrassing evidence. :lol:

I was looking through my 12 bannings on there, and they've only stored two :razz::( It can't be that hard to save stuff.

The beautiful thing about Tapatalk is the fact that it doesn't display ridiculous quoteathons. Never again will I have to suffer scrolling through a LM Toonpack spazfest.

So what's with this Tapatalk Tapatalk that then ? Not looked into it.

Sell it to me Gerbil . . .

It's an app for smartphones (can get it for iphone, ipad, android and blackberry) which makes it easier to interact with online forums.

Obviously the forum needs to be on a software level capable of dealing with Tapatalk which is part of the reason we're upgrading.

More info here:

http://www.tapatalk.com/

The beautiful thing about Tapatalk is the fact that it doesn't display ridiculous quoteathons. Never again will I have to suffer scrolling through a LM Toonpack spazfest.

If you browse on a phone a lot it's great.

The new forum will be GREAT? [/sLP]

The new forum will be GREAT? [/sLP]

Ah nice one ! Cheers lads .

Anything that assists with surreptitious browsing at work's gotta be a boon !

• 1 month later...