If you dont speak English you cant belong in Britain

I knew some cunt would mention "umthhh what about English in Spain" and what a massive surprise it is that it's J69 eh, well they are more needed (British in Spain) and wanted than new foreign cunts coming here. Places like the CDS need British people and their money that's a fact we could do without new cunts coming here, that is also a fact.

If they can't speak English I think they should either show willingness to learn or be deported, absolutely no point in them being here if they don't show even the most basic willingness to integrate.

Personally I'd give them a questionaire with questions about our culture like "where did Newcastle sign Rob Lee from?" and if they get any wrong just fuck them off.

It's fuck all to do with whether they're here to work or to claim benefits. It's about showing respect for the culture of a country and its people.

It's completely to do with their ability to integrate in to our society. It almost works in London, but somewhere like Bradford and Oldham it's absolutely no wonder that racism is rife imo.

Indeed. However, it works two ways, whether it's foreigners in Britain or Brits abroad, the principle is the same.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should ban foreign language films tbh. If you can't make a film in english, don't try and sell it to us. We don't need it.

That Serge Gainsbourg was taking the piss singing in frog too.

:rip:

I know a few economic migrants, gone to Dubai and Bahrain. Keep themselves to themselves and don't mix with the indigenous peoples.

Hopefully having their hands cut off by some stone cold sober locals about now as punishment for their lack of effort to integrate.

It's an interesting debate. Nobody chooses where they are born so, in that sense, I'm very pro-immigration. I think it should be down to the individual whether they choose to learn English or not. I really can't understand why they would choose not to as it would enrich their lives and give them so many more opportunities in this country. However, if they don't want to learn then I think it is the individuals choice and that should be respected. I certainly don't think the requirement to learn English should be forced upon them.

Edited by Billy Whitehurst

Went for a meal once in a Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant in Avignon.

The ( fit as a butchers dog) waitress spoke French with an oriental accent, which I found far funnier than I probably should have.

I know a few economic migrants, gone to Dubai and Bahrain. Keep themselves to themselves and don't mix with the indigenous peoples.

Hopefully having their hands cut off by some stone cold sober locals about now as punishment for their lack of effort to integrate.

It only counts if you're in a forward thinking society. :rip:

The ( fit as a butchers dog) waitress spoke French with an oriental accent, which I found far funnier than I probably should have.

"Me so hor-hee-hor-hee-hor-ny!"

L'œuf you long time

L'œuf you long time

Putain. Beat me to it

It's completely to do with their ability to integrate in to our society

Spot on.

imo, Immigrants should have at the very least a basic understanding of the language and culture that they are aspiring to enter.

EDIT: whether they are coming into this country or moving abroad (from this country ie. emigration).

Edited by AgentAxeman

L'œuf you long time

:rip:;)

Absolutely brilliant :rip:;) ;)

My current landlord barely speaks a word of English, and in fact all communications between us and him are through his daughter. God knows how he managed to come over here and buy all these properties to rent out, because despite it being his name on all the contracts there is not a chance in hell he understands what he is signing.

My current landlord barely speaks a word of English, and in fact all communications between us and him are through his daughter. God knows how he managed to come over here and buy all these properties to rent out, because despite it being his name on all the contracts there is not a chance in hell he understands what he is signing.

Probably got his daughter to translate for him :o

I knew some cunt would mention "umthhh what about English in Spain" and what a massive surprise it is that it's J69 eh, well they are more needed (British in Spain) and wanted than new foreign cunts coming here. Places like the CDS need British people and their money that's a fact we could do without new cunts coming here, that is also a fact.

If they can't speak English I think they should either show willingness to learn or be deported, absolutely no point in them being here if they don't show even the most basic willingness to integrate.

Personally I'd give them a questionaire with questions about our culture like "where did Newcastle sign Rob Lee from?" and if they get any wrong just fuck off.

Spoken like a true Bnp supporter! The bit about Spain needing us more than Britain needing foreigners is bullshit btw. The Nhs would collapse overnight if all the non Brits left along with many other industries

With Brits moving to Spain to retire they've basically uprooted and are spending their pension there instead of here, so it's win-win for Spain as they're brining in income whilst costing the country fuck all. With immigrants like the Phillipinos etc. who work in the NHS, the economic gain/loss picture is far less clear. I'm not saying that I approve of the Brits moving to Spain and not speaking their language as I think it's bad manners (as NJS alluded to). Just saying like...

So why are foreign nurses and doctors working in the NHS? Because we need them. Demand outstrips supply in the UK.

As far as this whole 'foreigners who cant speak a word of English' thing, I don't deny there may be some. But they are far far outweighed by foreigners who can speak perfectly good English and contribute to our society. It seems this is a good PC way for the Tories to tell the foreigners to fuck off home

So why are foreign nurses and doctors working in the NHS? Because we need them. Demand outstrips supply in the UK.

As far as this whole 'foreigners who cant speak a word of English' thing, I don't deny there may be some. But they are far far outweighed by foreigners who can speak perfectly good English and contribute to our society. It seems this is a good PC way for the Tories to tell the foreigners to fuck off home

I know we need them. Or rather in the case of nurses we did. Just going off what someone in the NHS told me, anyway, i.e. that Phillipinos etc. got permanent posts under Labour whilst at the same time the government put money into training lots of nurses in this country. The net effect was that 2-3 years down the line there were more qualified nurses than jobs to go round. The posts should've probably just been awarded on a short-term temporary basis to avoid this problem. That's not being racist, that's just pragmatism imo.

I agree with you in the main btw, this is just party politics points scoring and little else.

Personally I'd give them a questionaire with questions about our culture like "where did Newcastle sign Rob Lee from?" and if they get any wrong just fuck off.

Spoken like a true Bnp supporter! The bit about Spain needing us more than Britain needing foreigners is bullshit btw. The Nhs would collapse overnight if all the non Brits left along with many other industries

Spoken like a true blindfolded stubborn wanker. Aye all of the new wave of immigrants are graduate doctors aren't they. For fuck sake. If all of the foreigners left the Costa Del Sol, their society would collapse. Malaga's gates would go down 40% for one. We are welcome there.

Back to the main point of course people who live here should be able to speak the language, people who can speak the language but refuse to in public are probably even worse imo.

I know we need them. Or rather in the case of nurses we did. Just going off what someone in the NHS told me, anyway, i.e. that Phillipinos etc. got permanent posts under Labour whilst at the same time the government put money into training lots of nurses in this country. The net effect was that 2-3 years down the line there were more qualified nurses than jobs to go round. The posts should've probably just been awarded on a short-term temporary basis to avoid this problem. That's not being racist, that's just pragmatism imo.

I agree with you in the main btw, this is just party politics points scoring and little else.

Good point. I know there are a short fall of jobs now and student nurses are struggling but some of that is down to the Tories downsizing of the NHS too.

Anyway, the immigrants we need, like doctors, are hardly the issue here, are they?

Exactly. You could get two million of them steaming through Dover raping and pillaging their way through Kent heading towards London, J69 "some of them will be much needed doctors they'll do more than Ste Murphy on the dole 20 year in Toxteth".

Are you really the best person to be commenting on this Stevie? You have openly admitted to voting for an offshoot of the National Front who wants anti discrimination legislation repealed and all non indigenous Brits and their descendent to leave our shores. I'm not sure you can provide a balanced argument.

Are you really the best person to be commenting on this Stevie? You have openly admitted to voting for an offshoot of the National Front who wants anti discrimination legislation repealed and all non indigenous Brits and their descendent to leave our shores. I'm not sure you can provide a balanced argument.

Boring and tired that, shows you've got nothing to counter my points when you resort to this for the 1000th time in three years, when it is patently obvious I haven't got a racist bone in my body, something which even the boards most stubborn cunt Renton had to concede.