Newcastle United 0-0 Fiorentina

Tom

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle 4-2 Fiorentina 17'263 There.

26 People doing the Poznan, 37 calling them c**ts for it.

Optimistic :lol:

Didn't see anyone doing the Poznan, didn't see anyone.

My mate got me in for nowt or I wouldn't have went. £20 for a pre season game is scandalous, as the 12k crowd proved.

Apart from rain nothing much really happened.

Newcastle 4-2 Fiorentina 17'263 There.

26 People doing the Poznan, 37 calling them c**ts for it.

Optimistic :lol:

Didn't see anyone doing the Poznan, didn't see anyone.

My mate got me in for nowt or I wouldn't have went. £20 for a pre season game is scandalous, as the 12k crowd proved.

Apart from rain nothing much really happened.

ahhh the old two men, one raincoat trick works everytime.

In fact it was a Ben Arfa home from 10/11 I purchased for £30 BNWT off Ebay* :lol:

I think I've cursed the poor bastard.

*4 days after it came through the door we played Man City...

To be fair they went downhill in quality after that peak.

I quite liked 01-03

image_34369_1_1_1_1.jpg

Probably my favourite modern kit, hoping for Umbro next year so we can have some retro shirts again. With more than two main stripes.

Cabaye is solid and he'll fit into the team seamlessly, he'll be doing a class job but a lot of people wont quite realise when he's surrounded by flair players. Marveaux I didn't get to see much of but he put some decent effort in.

Vuckic impressed me most but overall it was a miserable day and the conditions made it really hard to give anyone a fair judgement.

Best I'm not worried about - he suffered the same problems he did last season but he gets himself in the right positions and if he gets the chances the goals will come. He thrives as an underdog - it's up to the club to appease the fans and make him one.

Cabaye is solid and he'll fit into the team seamlessly, he'll be doing a class job but a lot of people wont quite realise when he's surrounded by flair players. Marveaux I didn't get to see much of but he put some decent effort in.

Vuckic impressed me most but overall it was a miserable day and the conditions made it really hard to give anyone a fair judgement.

Best I'm not worried about - he suffered the same problems he did last season but he gets himself in the right positions and if he gets the chances the goals will come. He thrives as an underdog - it's up to the club to appease the fans and make him one.

From what i've seen in preseason Cabaye has been quality...proper quality. Tidy, composed, vision and works hard.

Vuckic looks to be coming on well, nice feet and gets into great positions, i see him more central like a young Van Persie rather than outwide on the left.

Abeid looks like a lad with ability and potential, rave reviews from the reserves already.

I've heard Marveaux is tricky and quick, likes running with the ball and has put in a few wicked crosses....promising so long he proves his fitness.

Ba however has sounded like he has been shite and rusty. Would be good to get him up and running and on the form he ended last season in.

Best for me should be given a chance, i think he has something to offer. Him and shola will be good backup behind Ba, Ben Arfa and another new striker.

I'd still be looking to move on Smith, Ranger, Perch and Lovenkrands.

Supporters who attended Newcastle's abandoned friendly against Fiorentina can claim a ticket for a Barclays Premier League game, the club have announced.

The glamour game with La Viola was called off after 64 minutes due to a heavily waterlogged pitch, with the score at 0-0.

But fans were urged to keep their tickets, and those who did so can exchange them for a match ticket for any category C fixture (subject to availability).

When ticket prices for a match are announced it will be confirmed whether the match is eligible for this offer. The second home game of the campaign against Fulham is the first Category C game of the campaign.

Tickets must be exchanged for a Seating Category 2 seat (Gallowgate and Sir John Hall stands and in corners - click here for seating plan) during the 2011/12 season. This can be done at the Box Office in the St. James' Park Official Club Store or by telephone - the number is 0844 372 1892.

Tickets exchanged by telephone must be returned to the Box Office prior to release of new tickets - please send to Fiorentina Ticket Exchange, The Box Office, Newcastle United Football Club, PO Box 315, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE99 1ZN.

Original tickets should be returned to the club prior to the release of the new match ticket. If the original ticket has been lost and the club have a record of the transaction on our ticketing system then the exchange will be processed.

Tickets can only be exchanged on a like-for-like basis, with no upgrades or downgrades possible, and no refunds will be given.