Newcastle United 0-0 Fiorentina

Tom

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone going? I'm taking the bairn, as from next saturday he's getting abandoned to my mothers.

Begrudge paying £20 but according to the website you can get a adult and child ticket joint together for £20.

I reckon we will line up like this... :lol:

---Krul---

Simpson---Taylor---Coloccini---Dummet/Tavernier

Jonas---Cabaye--Gosling---Marveaux

Shola---Ba

Will be good to see what our brand is like this year, they all should be 100% and raring to go. 1st game at St James Park this season and i'd imagine they want to make an impression. Fiorentina are a good test.

A chance to have a look at Dummet and Tavernier at left back who have been pretty good in pre-season, also another chance for Vuckic to push closer to the 1st team, after all he is our top scorer in preseason.

Be a good run out.

It's my eldest daughters 9th birthday today so I've got a good excuse for not going, a good excuse if I needed one which I do not. £20 for a kickabout? After all thats been going on? :lol:

2-1 to the side with more pre-season games under their belt, in front of what would've been 23,053 had it been a nice day, but instead will be 17,348 with many teenagers gutted they can't wear their new top without a coat on.

Newcastle United: Tim Krul; Danny Simpson, Jose Enrique, Fabricio Coloccini ©, Steven Taylor; Dan Gosling, Yohans Cabaye, Haris Vuckic, Jonas Gutierrez; Peter Lovenkrands, Leon Best.

Substitutes: Fraser Forster, James Tavernier, Ryan Taylor, Mike Williamson, Sylvain Marveaux, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi, Nile Ranger.

It's my eldest daughters 9th birthday today so I've got a good excuse for not going, a good excuse if I needed one which I do not. £20 for a kickabout? After all thats been going on? :lol:

2-1 to the side with more pre-season games under their belt, in front of what would've been 23,053 had it been a nice day, but instead will be 17,348 with many teenagers gutted they can't wear their new top without a coat on.

Happy Birthday from Team Positive :lol:

Has Ba's knee exploded already?

Hope not! Got a feeling he mite be a Ledley King kinda player....only training once a week and needing looked after more than others. Marveaux could be the same....how many pre-season games has he started?

Suprised not to see Abeid in the squad, looked decent so far, pleased Vuckic is getting another chance. I see him as more of a striker than a LM like.