The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greater Manchester Police reporting bother in Manchester City Centre. Oh Manchester...

Fucking embarrassment. Hope GMP hand them their arses tbh.

If not, it's surely time for this guy:

the-coon-425x312.png

article-2024001-0D5CB5C100000578-825_642x603.jpg

:lol:

I'd rather take a beating at the hands of a gang than remove any item of my property. But same time respect those who choose to avoid the inevitable.

heh i wouldnt id be carrying a sledge hammer in a bag pull it out and belt the cunts with it lol

Greater Manchester Police reporting bother in Manchester City Centre. Oh Manchester...

the-coon-425x312.png

i think theres enough of them on the streets tbh

joke

Well, so far so quiet, our local minicab office got a pounding, Evans Cycles and Dominos are boarded up but otherwise it looks like the police did a decent job of keeping this contained.

Lots of local shops taking preventative measures- a real shame as most of the shops round here are small businesses in a nice area, where people act with a degree of respect for each other. These scumbags want to drag us all down to their level.

Going home on the tube was bizarre, everyone looked well on edge.

the-coon-425x312.png

He's only gonna make Cthulu do worse!

when is this shit gonna fucking stop i mean why arnt police carring guns or using watercanons

There's neither a water cannon on these shores nor a law allowing there use on British mainland my friend.

Yes there is, Green Goddess?

White socks though. No wonder he wanted his face blurred out.

White socks are ok with jeans and trainers.

Aye but the cunt's got no trainers and he's about to give his jeans away. Non-white socks are a must in that situation. Given the circumstances the dark keggs are sensible though.

What's un-fucking-forgivable though is the t-shirt tan line.

when is this shit gonna fucking stop i mean why arnt police carring guns or using watercanons

There's neither a water cannon on these shores nor a law allowing there use on British mainland my friend.

Not according to a news report i read earlier, they are all in Northern Ireland where also they are the only place they are legally allowed to use them and a decisions not been made to bring them over here as yet. These shores and british mainland therefore excluding Northern Ireland.

White socks though. No wonder he wanted his face blurred out.

White socks are ok with jeans and trainers.

Aye but the cunt's got no trainers and he's about to give his jeans away. Non-white socks are a must in that situation. Given the circumstances the dark keggs are sensible though.

What's un-fucking-forgivable though is the t-shirt tan line.

Its like mine at the minute. Took the bairns to the baths the other week and it was only then I realised it looked like I'd been fishing chips out of a 45 gallon drum of hot oil with my bare hands, it was Byker baths though so I was cush.

Tell you what, hope it goes up around here as I've got my eye on a lovely pair of Cuban heels from Shoefayre on Shields Rd.

SMO will have his eyes firmly fixed on the Greggs next to his house.

:lol: "The suspect in question is described as being 4ft 11" as you totter past all 5 ft 3 of you, flamenco music playing in your head.

Not according to a news report i read earlier, they are all in Northern Ireland where also they are the only place they are legally allowed to use them and a decisions not been made to bring them over here as yet. These shores and british mainland therefore excluding Northern Ireland.

So were fucked if the fire brigade strike again, dear me.

Tell you what, hope it goes up around here as I've got my eye on a lovely pair of Cuban heels from Shoefayre on Shields Rd.

SMO will have his eyes firmly fixed on the Greggs next to his house.

:lol: "The suspect in question is described as being 4ft 11" as you totter past all 5 ft 3 of you, flamenco music playing in your head.

:lol:

Sir Hugh Ord, head of the Cheif Police Officers Association and former Cheif Constable of the RUC was on 5live earlier explaining that water cannon was for large groups of static rioters who refuse to disperse, and only in Northern Ireland. Baton rounds are only to be used when life is in mortal danger, he said usually when blast bombs and live fire are used in a disturbance, again only for those lucky peeps in N.I. He then said policing tonight will be firm and robust and "English"?! :lol: But it looks like they're continuing their now apparently nationwide tactic of letting the fuckers get on with it while they look on. As someone said last night, this is fuckin strange to say the least...