Sunderland v Newcastle 20/08/2011 prediction

I ♥ Daddys Cock

Do you ever listen to yourself at this time of year? Seriously keep a diary in future & read it back.

Liverpool should have put 5 past you & only didn't due to some remarkable luck, if we leave Larrson completely unmarked at the back post we'll deserve to concede too.

Clueless. ;)

If you actually seen the match then we were well worth a point.

Your game against Arsenal was shite, you were turd but Arsenal were worse than turd. They've a poor team this year without Nasri and Fabregas,

You's are shite, you haven't won a major trophy since the 50's and you haven't won a league title since the 20's. ;)

Best team in 50 years again is it? Playing time travel because apparently that was last year!

You've gone backwards, lost decent players (who didn't belong to you) and signed average players. Either relegated, old & crocked, or from the division below.

I'd rather be an unknown quantity than delude myself into inevitable disappointment like your lot do every year.

'were gannah finish top six'

Two weeks later

''broooce out man, maaaag cunt''

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you ever listen to yourself at this time of year? Seriously keep a diary in future & read it back.

Liverpool should have put 5 past you & only didn't due to some remarkable luck, if we leave Larrson completely unmarked at the back post we'll deserve to concede too.

Clueless. ;)

Your game against Arsenal was shite, you were turd but Arsenal were worse than turd. They've a poor team this year without Nasri and Fabregas,

You's are shite, you haven't won a major trophy since the 50's and you haven't won a league title since the 20's. :blush:

We won the InterToto plaque thingy a few years ago, I'll have you know.

*lights enormous Havana cigar with a zippo and walks off with a swagger*

Fine cigars should be lit with matches, you boorish yob.

Think of the trees! ;) Friend of the planet, me :D

Literally every year they think they're going to smash us and every year they don't.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Clueless. ;)

You's are shite, you haven't won a major trophy since the 50's and you haven't won a league title since the 20's. ;)

Best team in 50 years again is it? Playing time travel because apparently that was last year!

You've gone backwards, lost decent players (who didn't belong to you) and signed average players. Either relegated, old & crocked, or from the division below.

I'd rather be an unknown quantity than delude myself into inevitable disappointment like your lot do every year.

'were gannah finish top six'

Two weeks later

''broooce out man, maaaag cunt''

Yee need to work on ye mackem spelling when ya quoting them Tom. "Brewce arl dayah long" not Brooce.

Clueless. ;)

We won the Inter Cities Fairs Cup in '69.

You absolute whopper.

Don't expect a mackem to know about Europe man. ;)

They've played four (yes, FOUR!) European matches in their entire history you know ;)

I made a good point I think. Sunderland's greatest European achievement of the last 40 years, was beating Benfica in friendly in Alburfeira in front of 1800 fans three summers ago. If I was a mackem I would just accept there's no come back and no matter what they say about us we can say something 100 times worse back. That sums up the Tahyyyne Wea-ur rhyvulrea!

Edit Wea-ur Tahyyyne ah should sayah!

Edited by McFaul

They've played four (yes, FOUR!) European matches in their entire history you know ;)

I always thought it was two oh well :blush:

I always thought it was two oh well :blush:

Two two-legged ties. They got knocked out in the 2nd round of the Cup Winners' Cup.

Edited by alex

Too early to tell what the score is. However, I work with a mackem who was there Saturday who said they should of been dead and buried first half, but Liverpool took their foot off the gas second half. At least I think that's what she said, the accent's still a bit difficult for me.

Clueless. ;)

We won the InterToto plaque thingy a few years ago, I'll have you know.

*lights enormous Havana cigar with a zippo and walks off with a swagger*

Yet we still hammered you on one occasion and gave you a footballing lesson at home last season

Clueless. ;)

You absolute whopper.

Would that be the prestigous European Competition where some of the teams couldn't even be arsed to turn up? :blush:

Don't expect a mackem to know about Europe man. :D

They've played four (yes, FOUR!) European matches in their entire history you know :)

And you've won four (yes FOUR!) league titles in your entire history you know. ;)

:D

Would that be the prestigous European Competition where some of the teams couldn't even be arsed to turn up? ;)

It's the one you've never been good enough to Qualify for. ;)

(just like the mighty Intertoto cup)

Clueless. ;)

You's are shite, you haven't won a major trophy since the 50's and you haven't won a league title since the 20's. :blush:

You absolute whopper.

Would that be the prestigous European Competition where some of the teams couldn't even be arsed to turn up? :D

Don't expect a mackem to know about Europe man. :D

And you've won four (yes FOUR!) league titles in your entire history you know. ;)

:)

Since you seem to know everything about Newcastle, I decided to learn about Sunderlands major honours. I see you're quite proud about your history, so I thought i'd compare our winnings, fair enough? Everything that's won will be referred to by it's modern name, for ease.

Newcastle-4 "Premierships", 6 FA Cups, 1 "Europa League= 11 Honours

Sunderland-6 "Premierships", 2 Fa Cups= 8 Honours

We're so shit and you're amazing ;)