Sunderland v Newcastle 20/08/2011 prediction

I ♥ Daddys Cock

Eh? ;)

So Arsenal can't score past us but a Sunderland team that should have been 3-0 down by the end of the first half yesterday can?

Sunderland DID score yesterday and we had zero creative attacking play. Its pretty simple Tom.

I would rather we went into the game with a decent chance of winning, not hoping we can sneak a goalless draw.

Toms right like CT.

The mackems were shite yesterday and were lucky to get a draw.

You seem to have lost your positivity fella ;) I have the utmost faith that Cabaye will become the creative force through the middle, drive and delivery down the right from Barton. Tiote will step up again and Jonas will run and run and run and...

The big decision is who starts upfront. Has to be Ba and Best for me. Maybe even Vuckic and Ba.

Then again...we will have a new striker in wont we?

So one up front and a more creative midfielder!!!!!

Thats what I said in the first post you numpty :blush:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A ''pretty shitty Arsenal team'' is still vastly superior to our lot & probably the rest of the teams outside the top 6 & that was illustrated perfectly yesterday. However if Shola had passed to Ba straight away instead of taking 3 touches we would've won and we wouldn't be having this debate.

The 4-4-2 from yesterday would be enough to beat Sunderland - bear in mind Cabaye and Tiote hadn't played together before yesterday. Tiote will mark Sessegnon like he did Gervinho.

I would probably start Obertan & put him behind the striker in a 4-5-1, he'll run at the them and scare them shitless.

So again, agreeing with my first post ;) ;) :blush::D :D

You have been drinking.

If we go with the same line up as yesterday then I think we'll be fucked

The 4-4-2 from yesterday would be enough to beat Sunderland

Read it properly fat boy...

The 4-4-2 from yesterday would be enough to beat Sunderland

Read it properly fat boy...

I did read it write shirley. You call me a clueless wum when I suggest we change the formation to 451 and then several posts later you suggest we change it to 451.

Clueless Tit ;)

This is why I called you a tit.

What do you think the advantages of a 4-5-1 against Sunderland will be then?

A ''pretty shitty Arsenal team'' is still vastly superior to our lot & probably the rest of the teams outside the top 6 & that was illustrated perfectly yesterday. However if Shola had passed to Ba straight away instead of taking 3 touches we would've won and we wouldn't be having this debate.

The 4-4-2 from yesterday would be enough to beat Sunderland - bear in mind Cabaye and Tiote hadn't played together before yesterday. Tiote will mark Sessegnon like he did Gervinho.

I would probably start Obertan & put him behind the striker in a 4-5-1, he'll run at the them and scare them shitless.

Id agree with that.

supposedly a pretty shit arsenal team, but anyone tell me which of their starting lineup wouldnt be a star for us.

We've nothing to fear against these lot. Mignolet is dump; prone to clangers. Bardsley's decent on the break but inconsistent defensively. Wes Broon's average at best; nee pace and makes more fouls in and around the box than any other centre half I've seen. Bramble attacks women. Larsson's dangerous from freekicks and if given a chance to cross the ball; Simpson needs to keep close to him and not give him room. Cant play Raylor against him, he'll be tore a new backwheel. Hopefully have a new LB in by then. Clattermole will huff and puff all game until being on the verge of tears; nee goal threat. Sess is dangerous breaking from midfield but Tiote won't give him a sniff. Gyan looked off the pace yesterday and took a knock in the second half.

Never fear those beneath you. A small club with a small mentality. I'd never expect us to get 'fucked' off a side like Sun'lun.

We've nothing to fear against these lot. Mignolet is dump; prone to clangers. Bardsley's decent on the break but inconsistent defensively. Wes Broon's average at best; nee pace and makes more fouls in and around the box than any other centre half I've seen. Bramble attacks women. Larsson's dangerous from freekicks and if given a chance to cross the ball; Simpson needs to keep close to him and not give him room. Cant play Raylor against him, he'll be tore a new backwheel. Hopefully have a new LB in by then. Clattermole will huff and puff all game until being on the verge of tears; nee goal threat. Sess is dangerous breaking from midfield but Tiote won't give him a sniff. Gyan looked off the pace yesterday and took a knock in the second half.

Never fear those beneath you. A small club with a small mentality. I'd never expect us to get 'fucked' off a side like Sun'lun.

Quite impressed , would agree with a lot of this apart from Wes Brown one of the best debuts of all time in a Sunderland shirt , Bramble attacking women . and Tiote will end up in the dressing room if he tries to mark Sess for 90 minutes

Quite impressed , would agree with a lot of this apart from Wes Brown one of the best debuts of all time in a Sunderland shirt , Bramble attacking women . and Tiote will end up in the dressing room if he tries to mark Sess for 90 minutes

he wont like, despite 14 yellows in the league last season he didnt get sent off once in the PL

hes not uncontrolled with his aggression unlike, say, cattermole who cant help battering people and getting himself red carded

Aye, Brown's not actually that bad but always likely to pull his man back if he's half a yard behind. Always has done it, always will. It's going to be a tough game no doubt for both sides. our fitness looks pish. Nobody'll agree, but Barton looked fucked after 50 minutes yesterday then got a second wind when moved into the middle.

We've got more class in the squad I'd say, yous probably have more fitness after a more structured pre-season.

Edited by Mac-Toon

Most players go to the dressing room after 90 minutes.

They tend to get changed and go home.

You know what i mean no point in being a bellend

To be fair, you started it

Unless you sign "the striker" this week im totally confident we can keep a clean sheet against Shola ( Ba off at halftime injured or shit?) and Best/LovaLova

have you ever kept a clean sheet against shola?

Ba, despite this reputation hes picked up from 6 months in english football, is by no means a crock.

Unless you sign "the striker" this week im totally confident we can keep a clean sheet against Shola ( Ba off at halftime injured or shit?) and Best/LovaLova

In any other game you're right, our strikeforce is piss poor at the minute but against you minnows Shola always steps up and Ba and Best have more about them than Tite-arse and Brown.

I'm making nee predictions, bar the seats will be even pinker after a fine summer in sunderland.

Spot on.

Even though we werent at our best yesterday and lets be honest it is going to take a few games fot the lads to gel and find a rhythm.

Sunderland away is perfect fixture to ignite our season.

They werent at their best yesterday neither but we have, by far a better team.