Sunderland v Newcastle 20/08/2011 prediction

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fried Rice served up in this thread.

You could beat us a hundred times running and you'd still never get that chip off your shoulder. You are and will always be inferior, you know it deep in your shriveled little mackem soul, and it burns you up. Run along home now to RTG, the second best NUFC board on the internet.

They really believe they deserved a draw ;)

Clicky

I watched the whole game - best of the 3 o'clock's because Spurs got cancelled and they got utterly bummed. 4-0 should have been the score after the first half and Richardson should have been off.

75 guests hello mackems ;)

Clicky

I watched the whole game - best of the 3 o'clock's because Spurs got cancelled and they got utterly bummed. 4-0 should have been the score after the first half and Richardson should have been off.

To be fair all the papers I read, said Liverpool totally dominated the first half, but the mackems were marginally the better side second half. The MOTD highlights from what I can remember which is very fuckin little given my state, showed it was all the dippers, but the BBC will always be biased to the WP's due to Hansen and Lawrenson's influence. Nowt to get carried away about a draw at Anfield (a naa a naa we've got fuck all there for a long while) but they're overrated massively I said before a ball was kicked they'll be 6th at best, I still think that.

I always think we'll beat the mackems, always. I'd take a draw this time, we are flatter than Kate Moss's tits at the minute.

Clicky

To be fair all the papers I read, said Liverpool totally dominated the first half, but the mackems were marginally the better side second half. The MOTD highlights from what I can remember which is very fuckin little given my state, showed it was all the dippers, but the BBC will always be biased to the WP's due to Hansen and Lawrenson's influence. Nowt to get carried away about a draw at Anfield (a naa a naa we've got fuck all there for a long while) but they're overrated massively I said before a ball was kicked they'll be 6th at best, I still think that.

I always think we'll beat the mackems, always. I'd take a draw this time, we are flatter than Kate Moss's tits at the minute.

Didnt you say a 3-0 hiding?

I tend to agree with most you have to say, always a good read but i dont agree on the latter part in bold.

How can you say we are flat after just one game of the season?

Players are gelling and adapting whilst dealing with the pressures of playing for a club of our size in the best league in the world.

3-1 to us. Barton, Shola and Taylor. :blush:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=617817

Booing when the mags team is read out

Is there ever a time when the SOL is more deafening?

I remember the papers describing it as 'a cauldron of noise and hate' before the 2-1 game.

lets put the shitters up their new players from the off on saturda!

FTM

Probably not, even if they'd just scored the goal that had won them the league.

It amazes me just how arrogant they are when they've got nothing to be arrogant about. They think they are so much better in every respect when they've signed players either from relegated teams, the division below. old men from Man United & some bloke from Korea to sell shirts abroad.

Do they ever smell their own bullshit? It's the same lines every year, ''top 6'' ''best team in 50 year'' ''the mags will be bricking it''. Will they ever realise they are the epitome of average and they are lucky to be that & needed to spend £30m just to get that?

We are poor now but on a level with them - that says everything. The 5-1 happened under Ashley, our worst ever owner.

It amazes me just how arrogant they are when they've got nothing to be arrogant about. They think they are so much better in every respect when they've signed players either from relegated teams, the division below. old men from Man United & some bloke from Korea to sell shirts abroad.

Do they ever smell their own bullshit? It's the same lines every year, ''top 6'' ''best team in 50 year'' ''the mags will be bricking it''. Will they ever realise they are the epitome of average and they are lucky to be that & needed to spend £30m just to get that?

We are poor now but on a level with them - that says everything. The 5-1 happened under Ashley, our worst ever owner.

Tom, you del-ewa-ded Maggie fu-a-king cunt, you. Everyone hates Newecastle but loves sundaland. FTM, etc, wibble. ;)

Nice to be quoted on 'Ready to Go (down)'. They're like the duck eggs at school who always set their lip up yet kept getting them burst. Absolute suckers for punishment.

I gave a full accurate assessment of their squad. Ours is slightly better but we're in agreement we're wank, they believe they're 'on the cusp'.

Dicks.

Everyone hates Newecastle but loves sundaland. FTM, etc, wibble.

They genuinely believe that. It's hilarious but nothings more pathetic than their little ''friendships'' with clubs like their little Villa love in* and their ''SAFC want justice for the 96'' banner. It's so cringe worthy it's unreal. Other clubs can get to fuck for all I care.

*That swiftly ended once they took the best player.

Tom, you del-ewa-ded Maggie fu-a-king cunt, you. Everyone hates Newecastle but loves sundaland. FTM, etc, wibble. ;)

To be fair I think there's a majority of people who either hate us or say something negative about us right round the country, but no one loves Sunderland, like no one hates them neither, they're just there, unnoticed, not hated, and unloved.

Everyone hates Newecastle but loves sundaland. FTM, etc, wibble.

They genuinely believe that. It's hilarious but nothings more pathetic than their little ''friendships'' with clubs like their little Villa love in* and their ''SAFC want justice for the 96'' banner. It's so cringe worthy it's unreal. Other clubs can get to fuck for all I care.

*That swiftly ended once they took the best player.

You forgot Norwich* and the 'friendly final' love-in as well as metorphorically wanking the blue Mancs off because they once took 12,000, 13,000, 14,000, 15,000, 17,000 fans there once.

*Wasn't that long ago Northumbria Police were trying to track a Sunderland fan in his twenties who punched a 15 year old Norwich fan in front of his 18 year old sister so don't know how that affected the Entente Cordiale between the clubs.

Edited by Howmanheyman

To be fair I think there's a majority of people who either hate us or say something negative about us right round the country, but no one loves Sunderland, like no one hates them neither, they're just there, unnoticed, not hated, and unloved.

I know that, you know that and so do they they but they'll put it down to us being arrogant while conveniently forgetting their own irrelevance in others mindsets.