Modibo Maiga

DragonFilet

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he'll be cheap with the kicking up a fuss before but I still remain undecided as to whether he's any use.

The only two people on here who can say with certainty if he's any good are Chez and that Matt cheeky cunt on Newcastle Online who pipes up now and then.

His scoring record is decent in what is a much better standard than its' given credit for.

I dont remember seeing L'equipe saying that we were signing Gervinho Parky.

People in french football tell me he would be a success in the premier league. Not seen enough of him myself to judge but the people who i spoke to about him were 100% correct in their assessment of Cabaye's ability to bring his form to England.

I dont remember seeing L'equipe saying that we were signing Gervinho Parky.

People in french football tell me he would be a success in the premier league. Not seen enough of him myself to judge but the people who i spoke to about him were 100% correct in their assessment of Cabaye's ability to bring his form to England.

I like the look of him anyway. :)

Great and all (should it happen) but he'll be away with Ba for the ACN :/

It's ridiculous that they can't play it in the summer like. Tiote will be the biggest miss.

I could accept them playing it in January if it wasn't for the fact it's every two years.

It's ridiculous that they can't play it in the summer like. Tiote will be the biggest miss.

I could accept them playing it in January if it wasn't for the fact it's every two years.

A million times this.

edit; although I think they do it every 2 years for financial reasons.

Edited by Tecato

I still don't accept it, they get good wages, and say their country gets to the final, when they sign their contract they're basically doing so saying they can only commit to 70 of 76 league games over two years, not acceptable in my opinion.

Near this summer to join Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Sylvain Marveaux and Obertan in Newcastle, Modibo Maïga, the striker Malian of the FC Sochaux, could be finally tranféré at Magpies at the time of the winter mercato, next January. According to our information, the negotiations between the two clubs almost led. According to a source close to the English club, they could even find a conclusion happy d' here weekend. The 24 year old player, under contract in Doubs jusqu' in June 2014, s' would engage with l' current 4th of First League for one duration four seasons and half.

A million times this.

On top of which I read they're making it odd years instead of even ones (so as not to coincide with World Cup years) but instead of having a 3 year break it means they'll play one next year (this Jan) and then it's in South Africa the following year.

I still don't accept it, they get good wages, and say their country gets to the final, when they sign their contract they're basically doing so saying they can only commit to 70 of 76 league games over two years, not acceptable in my opinion.

Every four years would be a reasonable compromise / a vast improvement on the current situation though.

Every four years would be a reasonable compromise / a vast improvement on the current situation though.

They might as well just give it to Egypt anyway as they seem to win it every time.

They might as well just give it to Egypt anyway as they seem to win it every time.

I don't think they've qualified this time round funnily enough. Btw, 2013 was meant to be in Libya. Whoops.

I don't think they've qualified this time round funnily enough. Btw, 2013 was meant to be in Libya. Whoops.

Strites?

Aye ya reet just looked on wiki they're oot, seems a bit harsh that, surely if you win it you should be in it. Don't I look a cunt now?

Strites?

Aye ya reet just looked on wiki they're oot, seems a bit harsh that, surely if you win it you should be in it. Don't I look a cunt now?

Don't know if it's a new thing that the holders don't qualify or not but the same applies to the World Cup now as well. Not that's it's been issue, so far.

Strites?

Don't know if it's a new thing.

fyp

;) (safety)