Modibo Maiga

DragonFilet

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hum dunno who he is really really really really really

those videos from the first link seem to show that he's fairly canny in front of goal.

at this point, if they are faster than ameobi, aren't Cole, and can kick a ball in the direction of the goal, i'd take them.

hum dunno who he is really really really really really

those videos from the first link seem to show that he's fairly canny in front of goal.

at this point, if they are faster than ameobi, aren't Cole, and can kick a ball in the direction of the goal, i'd take them.

Not really narrowing the search parameters there like ;)

How have we talked to him if he's contracted until 2014? Doesn't make sense.

Despite Le Mans suffering relegation to Ligue 2 in 2010 Maiga was hot property after 15 league goals in 88 games.

Brilliant like.

Despite Le Mans suffering relegation to Ligue 2 in 2010 Maiga was hot property after 15 league goals in 88 games.

Brilliant like.

15 in 36 last season.

Brilliant like.

15 in 36 last season.

Either someone hasnt got their stats correct or he hadnt scored in 52 games before that.

Brilliant like.

15 in 36 last season.

Either someone hasnt got their stats correct or he hadnt scored in 52 games before that.

15 in 88 in 3 seasons at Le Mans, 15 in 36 last season at Sochaux (according to wiki anyway).

Brilliant like.

15 in 36 last season.

15 in 88 in 3 seasons at Le Mans, 15 in 36 last season at Sochaux (according to wiki anyway).

Correct mate.

30 goals in 105 in the third last seasons.

= what in The Premiership, 20 in 150 ? He would be up against better defenders and goalkeepers in England. Here's hoping - if we do sign him - I'm totally wrong.

Team Unimpressed.

= what in The Premiership, 20 in 150 ? He would be up against better defenders and goalkeepers in England. Here's hoping - if we do sign him - I'm totally wrong.

Team Unimpressed.

Better GK in England !!? Are you kidding me ? :lol:

15 in 30 last season at a different team. He is only 23, how do we know that 60 of those apps at Le Mans werent last 20min sub apps

and lemans were relegation/bottom of the table fodder

and Hips point about better defenders/keepers is only half right since if that rings true hes also playing in a team with better midfielders/other strikers who are creating for him

Team Unimpressed.

Well shirley they would be playing in England, Germany, Spain & France, non?

I mean no disrespect, but the French league is not one of the best, so surely if they had better players [goalies] they'd be elsewhere?

Team Unimpressed.

I mean no disrespect, but the French league is not one of the best, so surely if they had better players [goalies] they'd be elsewhere?

they are playing in france...

Team Unimpressed.

Of course Premier League (or Liga) is a much better league but french GK are (for sure) better than in England.

English and German GK ? Please...