CT; you have a fan

toonotl

CTUnclean.jpg

At least your own kind think you know what you're talking about.

Amusing that the worst poster here could find a home with his fellow brothers in filth should he become tired of being constantly shouted down for the inane plodding rambling pile of steaming crap that is his contribution to this forum.

Good day.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from a mackem forum in a thread about our forum. Found the link in the NUFC v Scum match thread.

They think very highly of our resident cabbie over there.

He could be the dimwitted fish in the extremely dimwitted fish pond over there so to speak.

It's from a mackem forum in a thread about our forum. Found the link in the NUFC v Scum match thread.

They think very highly of our resident cabbie over there.

He could be the dimwitted fish in the extremely dimwitted fish pond over there so to speak.

Come on then, dont be shy and post the link so we can see the comment in its full context. :lol:

Im sure we'd all love to see.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=617838

He's referring to the discussion between me and Tom so I guess imo he's spot on......

Its hard to keep up with your 'brand' at times like Chrimbo.

What happened to your Tom avatar of yesterday for example ?

He didn't pull a Lee Ryder 'copyright' card did he ?

Best not to ask LVB.....People going missing and stuff......eyes everywhere.

They certainly arnt happy with Thomas...

That Tom bloke on their thread is competing with the biggest arseholes of all time.

He is so deep in his own anus it's unreal - and he's the fucking admin on that board!!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...3#ixzz1VGpwNOtU

They've said similar about me in the past, I wouldn't take no notice of them. Complete fuckwits 90% on there, where by any standards there's no way it's 90% on here.

I'm torn, what's more preferable

the unwashed thinking you'rE a bellend and not agreeing with your views.

or

the unwashed thinking your spot on and agreeing with you

#1 for me to be frank.

Theres no point getting into a discussion with you Ant because like last night you will probably just delete the posts you dont like. :lol:

or

#1 for me to be frank.

Theres no point getting into a discussion with you Ant because like last night you will probably just delete the posts you dont like. :lol:

Proof!

or

#1 for me to be frank.

Proof!

No point really getting onto it Stevie. Ant was on a rampage last night arguing like hell and then deleteing mine and others posts when they went against his view.

or

#1 for me to be frank.

Proof!

No point really getting onto it Stevie. Ant was on a rampage last night arguing like hell and then deleteing mine and others posts when they went against his view.

Doesn't sound like him tbh though. What did you post that he deleted?

Well surprise, surprise. :lol:

Also he makes literally no reference to our 'argument'. It's probably because I said Liverpool should have lashed them - which they should of.

or

#1 for me to be frank.

Proof!

Doesn't sound like him tbh though. What did you post that he deleted?

i deleted everyones posts out of the "what mood am I in" including my own, his, craigs, toms, kevins the fish etc etc about 3 pages worth of shite that was totally off topic and derailing one of the longer threads on the board with his petty bitch session, to sum it up ct mouthed off about tom/me, others mouthed off about him

nothing new or worth saving.

edit> actually read your comment let's not tell lies ct

I honestly cant be arsed to go into it all again. Enough to say it was a jovial couple of pages until Tom and Ant turned it unpleasant. When other posters started to pull them about it, threads started getting deleted.

Admins should be in the background watching out for serious racial crap etc not deleting things at a whim when posters disagree with them.

All a bit dirty and sad last night.

Is it safe for ct to be ferrying passengers around whilst driving through a veil of tears?

Bet he's telling his passengers he's going through a bad separation, talking about toontastic like its a woman he can't live without.

Is it safe for ct to be ferrying passengers around whilst driving through a veil of tears?

Bet he's telling his passengers he's going through a bad separation, talking about toontastic like its a woman he can't live without.

:lol:

Admins should be in the background watching out for serious racial crap etc not deleting things at a whim when posters disagree with them.

That's moderators you clueless tit, Admins are there to make sure the place works. Just so happens that some of us cover both jobs. :lol:

It's a bit like confusing the job of Owner or Chairman with that of Team Manager :icon_lol:

:lol: