CT; you have a fan

toonotl

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss fop mind. Part of me died when that infuriating insane bastard blew his brains out. :lol:

I wonder what happened to Vic and Nick and Skidders and Blaydon and Steve and Mags and that blind guy and ... and ... as well.

Skidmark was banned so he could go and lose his virginity and calm down.

Really? :lol:

Cannit believe there's almost 20 posters who get so annoyed with what someone posts they'll actually complain about it like. :lol:

Anyone would think it matters.

I'm all for keeping the quality out of the gutter, but we look back with great fondness on many of the WUM's that have fallen.

I wish Fop would come back. I loved him :icon_lol:

you'd be amazed tbh, utmost respect to the lads now i know how much has went on behind the scenes over the time i've been about

(about various things i mean/helping people out and what not)

(i always quite liked Fop myself...who was it Fop adopted as an apprentice again manc-mag?)

Do you want to explain that or do you just want to take the shoeing?

didn't call you like MancFop or MiniFop or something like that ? and critique your posts like a report of how you were coming a long?

edit> seen above Foplite that was it :lol:

I still can't believe ct is asking for examples of being a wum, honestly pick any of the longer football threads, it's like saying you'd struggle to find leazes mentioning the old board.

His politics stuff is stupid but doesn't annoy me much, he's a tory so he's supposed to be clueless.

100% the football forum for me, it's mind numbing and it's there that stems all the irritation.

Jesus wept ;) a few from the last month will do Ant. I thought you were an IT whizz.

A few examples might help me fix it.

Surely its worth the effort. :icon_lol:

At nearly every turn, people have argued against and then come around to agreeing.

Including yourself.

:lol: CT letting the water in now.

I love reading CT's old posts. Hours of fun.

I think someone posted CT's very first post before, but at times like this it deserves another look.

I received an email today from NUSC asking why I had not followed up my initial interest and joined. Like yourself, I was horrified to recently here their comments about welcoming Ashley back. Spineless, sold down the river etc etc. Im my opinion they have taken the wrong stance and if anything have made the situation worse.

I feel that the NUSC comittee are hoping for some cosy boardroom chats. It aint going to happen. This guy is a ruthless businessman who knows exactly how to manipulate any situation to his advantage.

I also believe that every day he remains in charge will result in further damage to the club. He has turned down offers that he may have accepted had NUSC kept up the pressure on him through the media.

Whatever happened to that hard-line CT? Was it becoming a Granda that turned you hippy?

I think someone posted CT's very first post before, but at times like this it deserves another look.

I received an email today from NUSC asking why I had not followed up my initial interest and joined. Like yourself, I was horrified to recently here their comments about welcoming Ashley back. Spineless, sold down the river etc etc. Im my opinion they have taken the wrong stance and if anything have made the situation worse.

I feel that the NUSC comittee are hoping for some cosy boardroom chats. It aint going to happen. This guy is a ruthless businessman who knows exactly how to manipulate any situation to his advantage.

I also believe that every day he remains in charge will result in further damage to the club. He has turned down offers that he may have accepted had NUSC kept up the pressure on him through the media.

Whatever happened to that hard-line CT? Was it becoming a Granda that turned you hippy?

I tried my best to rally the troops :lol: If only they'd bought that fucking pub.

So pleased I managed to move on and loose the anger.

Maybe I should start giving anger management lessons......Theres certainly no lack of potential clientele on here. :lol:

CT heading for a massive meltdown today.

:icon_lol: Only one of us heading for a massive meltdown :lol: I bet you are sitting their kicking the fuck out of the other six, thinking to yourself "he's still here, he's still fucking here......."

It must be killing you that all those pleadings for a name change went ignored but as soon as Tom wanted it done it was done.

Seething I think. :lol:

I tried my best to rally the troops :lol: If only they'd bought that fucking pub.

So pleased I managed to move on and loose the anger.

Maybe I should start giving anger management lessons......Theres certainly no lack of potential clientele on here. :lol:

What was the catalyst?

Genuine question btw.

Jusoda Kid - If you can think of anything funnier than Clueless Tit* - the platform is all yours :lol:

*Which was A 10 second job, so no doubt you can...

Jusoda Kid - If you can think of anything funnier than Clueless Tit* - the platform is all yours :lol:

*Which was A 10 second job, so no doubt you can...

Contradicting Tool

Conflating Twit

Corpulent Taxi-man

:lol:

Sorry CT