CT; you have a fan

toonotl

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least CT knows more about football than politics

I quite enjoy his schtick by the way, damn sight more enjoyable than that Polish craphound

To be fair, someone licking their finger and sticking it in your ear is more enjoyable than that economic refugee.

Jusoda Kid - If you can think of anything funnier than Clueless Tit* - the platform is all yours :lol:

*Which was A 10 second job, so no doubt you can...

Cameron's Taxi ?? :lol:

EDIT: just seen Billy mention it. Think I might have come out with that one last night actually.

I reckon Leazes shades him on knowledge of the club and football in general like. Just :lol:

That's why I said polar opinion :icon_lol:.

Now I don't have the best part of 2 bottles of rioja flowing through my bloodstream, i'll try to give a more dignified response. First I apologise for the flash point last night. No matter what my opinion it's not the right thing for an administrator to do to flare up in an open forum. That individual post you made wasn't the catalyst for it, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back so please stop with the victim mentality, asking what was wrong with that particular post.

But the fact does still remain that there is massive frustration in the way you conduct yourself CT. You ask us to cite specific examples but frankly it isn't specific. There's undertones in almost every topic you get involved in.

Manc-mag has summed it up absolutely perfectly and there's not one regular who's read that who hasn't nodded in agreement. Yet you find the need to even argue that opinion. We can't all be wrong and you're the only one who's right. We'd have had massive respect for you if you'd simply replied with a "yeah, you're pretty much on the money with that." but it seems you couldn't even do that.

Someone said this to me recently. Again, it's spot on:

See the likes of Chez etc have points when they are contrary to the masses, but CT just whinges on, and then when he does get backed into a corner and can't reply to points he either

#1 avoids the thread till enough posts have came in where he can slope back again and resume hoping no one notices

#2 tries something witty that has no relevance

#3 tries to pull an alex with a one line smiley but his makes no sense

Given enough rope he hangs himself in every thread but it makes no odds he carries on regardless it's just tedious.

I'm all for freedom of speech and openly welcome a difference of opinion. But that's not the problem here. It's your delivery and your ability to debate that's the issue. I'm sick to the back teeth of getting PMs from good, quality posters who've been here years all echoing the suggestion that they've had enough of the way you carry on and won't be posting so long as you continue in the same vein. Now if that was from one or two people, my thoughts would be "shame, but if that's the way they think then so be it". But it's not 1 or 2 people. I've heard from 19 and there's a point where we have to consider that the value of almost 20 posters outweighs that of one.

It'd be wrong of me to say I haven't considered cutting you loose from this place. Yeah I know, I'd get a line of "what's the banning for?" and it'd be hard to justify that, but it has most definitely been considered. Ultimately it's not going to happen as I just cannot justify it in my own mind. What has also been considered, and is still being considered is sticking you on post-moderation for a while.

We all gan a bit Rambo at times on here and in life, it's normally the ones wi Irish blood. Mind that time you said I was easily the biggest cunt you'd ever encountered in your life :lol: Aal in the past nuw, fwiw, I find you quite endearing sometimes.

I reckon Leazes shades him on knowledge of the club and football in general like. Just :icon_lol:

That's why I said polar opinion ;).

Now I don't have the best part of 2 bottles of rioja flowing through my bloodstream, i'll try to give a more dignified response. First I apologise for the flash point last night. No matter what my opinion it's not the right thing for an administrator to do to flare up in an open forum. That individual post you made wasn't the catalyst for it, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back so please stop with the victim mentality, asking what was wrong with that particular post.

But the fact does still remain that there is massive frustration in the way you conduct yourself CT. You ask us to cite specific examples but frankly it isn't specific. There's undertones in almost every topic you get involved in.

Manc-mag has summed it up absolutely perfectly and there's not one regular who's read that who hasn't nodded in agreement. Yet you find the need to even argue that opinion. We can't all be wrong and you're the only one who's right. We'd have had massive respect for you if you'd simply replied with a "yeah, you're pretty much on the money with that." but it seems you couldn't even do that.

Someone said this to me recently. Again, it's spot on:

See the likes of Chez etc have points when they are contrary to the masses, but CT just whinges on, and then when he does get backed into a corner and can't reply to points he either

#1 avoids the thread till enough posts have came in where he can slope back again and resume hoping no one notices

#2 tries something witty that has no relevance

#3 tries to pull an alex with a one line smiley but his makes no sense

Given enough rope he hangs himself in every thread but it makes no odds he carries on regardless it's just tedious.

I'm all for freedom of speech and openly welcome a difference of opinion. But that's not the problem here. It's your delivery and your ability to debate that's the issue. I'm sick to the back teeth of getting PMs from good, quality posters who've been here years all echoing the suggestion that they've had enough of the way you carry on and won't be posting so long as you continue in the same vein. Now if that was from one or two people, my thoughts would be "shame, but if that's the way they think then so be it". But it's not 1 or 2 people. I've heard from 19 and there's a point where we have to consider that the value of almost 20 posters outweighs that of one.

It'd be wrong of me to say I haven't considered cutting you loose from this place. Yeah I know, I'd get a line of "what's the banning for?" and it'd be hard to justify that, but it has most definitely been considered. Ultimately it's not going to happen as I just cannot justify it in my own mind. What has also been considered, and is still being considered is sticking you on post-moderation for a while.

We all gan a bit Rambo at times on here and in life, it's normally the ones wi Irish blood. Mind that time you said I was easily the biggest cunt you'd ever encountered in your life :lol: Aal in the past nuw, fwiw, I find you quite endearing sometimes.

:lol: tbf you've toned it down a lot these last couple of years.

I've got no Irish blood neither :icon_lol:

Calories Tripling?

Carb Troll

Whoa Mr Pot, what's that you're calling the kettle? :lol:

Pipe down Potter, nobody is impressed

Who's looking for impression? Mere facts David :lol:

Calories Tripling?

Carb Troll

Who's looking for impression? Mere facts David :icon_lol:

old jokes are typical of scouse-sympathisers. You're as bad as that knobhead who kept bringing up Cheryl Cole :lol:

Calories Tripling?

Carb Troll

Who's looking for impression? Mere facts David ;)

old jokes are typical of scouse-sympathisers. You're as bad as that knobhead who kept bringing up Cheryl Cole :lol:

Worse still, that fat bald git who keeps referrring to me as Harry Potter :icon_lol:

Calories Tripling?

Carb Troll

Who's looking for impression? Mere facts David :icon_lol:

Worse still, that fat bald git who keeps referrring to me as Harry Potter :icon_lol:

You started it poindexter ;)