RTG

bobbyshinton

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=618786

Firstly, appologies for the long post..

Do you really believe NUFC has and will always be better than SAFC?

After all the arguments for and against over who's club has the better fans, better stadium etc etc blah blah blah. None of this really matters.

What really matters are facts, and the fact is this...

Sunderland are ranked the 6th most successful English football club of all time. Newcastle are ranked 8th.

Now, to be fair there is not a huge difference between our two clubs seen as though the ranking is based on our 6 titles to your 4 titles.

I don't think that any Sunderland fan would argue that the fact that you have 6 FA cup wins to our 2 isn't a kick in the tits.

However, in terms of how success is measured, league titles rules. I know what I would rather have in the trophy cabinet and I think most reasonable people would agree with me.

IMO what most Sunderland fans cannot understand is why Newcastle supporters seem to have this arrogant belief that NUFC are miles above Sunderland in every way. History would say otherwise.

If your looking at each in teams of most recent success:

NUFC last league title 1927

SAFC last league title 1936

NUFC last FA cup 1955

SAFC last FA cup 1973

SAFC take the honours again.

I would just like an explination as to where this misconception comes from? Is it due to your relitive success over us since '92? The fact that your city centre is much nicer than ours? (I don't think anyone will argue with that) therefore you as a football club must be better??

Bottom line is according to all-time rankings Sunderland are the better club. For some reason, NUFC fans think differently.

In reality, there really isnt much between the two clubs.

One thing is for sure though, wether you look at all-time history or the present day, your fans haven't got a leg to stand on because up until today...

Newcastle have not always been bigger and better than SAFC.

The future remains to been seen wether or not they will be. The way both clubs stand today, I wouldn't bet on it.

Honest answer from the Mags please...

BTW...................Haa awayawayawayyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy FTM!!!!

Too many to mention but for me the worst is when I (rarely) watch them on tv and they start singing "Toon Toon". Makes me cringe.

The very notion of showing support repulses your common or garden Mackem. They're naturally a bitter species.

Also if you meet one out and about, they only want to talk about how mint they believe NUFC to be. Must be some sort of inferiority complex, as if you try to turn the talk round to general football/sport without even mentioning SAFC they will take it back to talking about their beloved toon.

Pride is an alien concept to the inherently simple population. A deficiency of zinc in the area means no mackem has had any achievement to boast about since Malcolm Crosby grew his hair to look a bit like Rudi Voller.

Edited by Happy Face

Also if you meet one out and about, they only want to talk about how mint they believe NUFC to be. Must be some sort of inferiority complex, as if you try to turn the talk round to general football/sport without even mentioning SAFC they will take it back to talking about their beloved toon.

Pride is an alien concept to the inherently simple population. A deficiency of zinc in the area means no mackem has had any achievement to boast about since Malcolm Crosby grew his hair to look a bit like Rudi Voller.

Remember at one of derbys at Joker under KK they had a banner "Kevin Keegan is a clown"

Meanwhile they had a manager with a look of shock, a big curly barnet, and big bulbous nose.

All that was missing was the bigfloppyshoes ffs.

Awareness issues.

3 of their league titles were in the 1800's. :lol:

Aye, I know we've won fuck all in recent times but they've won 3 trophies since the end of WWI, only one of which is since the Second World War so to try and make out they've been more successful than us is a bit much.

A Geordie named Cyril....

every mag I know freely admits that safc are a better ran club than safc

I'd be amazed if anyone wants you coming on here telling everyone your thoughts about Newcastle United ............ I very much doubt that you 'despise the Mags' so I really can't imagine why you believe your contribution counts.

Apart from changing the mood and theme of the thread it only demonstrates what many Sunderland fans believe about Mags ............. totally deluded and arrogant.

:lol:

Goes to show a mackem is blinded by rage when confronted with "Mags" and can't comprehend self-deprecation or compliments. They go into a weeble spaz and start wobbling all over "DELUDED!"...."ARROGANT"...."PLASTIC".

Thick as pig shit.

I'd be amazed if anyone wants you coming on here telling everyone your thoughts about Newcastle United ............ I very much doubt that you 'despise the Mags' so I really can't imagine why you believe your contribution counts.

Apart from changing the mood and theme of the thread it only demonstrates what many Sunderland fans believe about Mags ............. totally deluded and arrogant.

Goes to show a mackem is blinded by rage when confronted with "Mags" and can't comprehend self-deprecation or compliments. They go into a weeble spaz and start wobbling all over "DELUDED!"...."ARROGANT"...."PLASTIC".

Thick as pig shit.

:lol: I assume the kid means SAFC are better run than NUFC not SAFC though :icon_lol:

Thick as pig shit.

:lol: I assume the kid means SAFC are better run than NUFC not SAFC though :icon_lol:

Aye, he got it right earlier in the thread...he was being realistic and humble...they'll all be telling their mates about the deluded, arrogant Geordie though.

Had gates of less than 15,000 in the top flight

I can think of very few, and I mean less than 5 top flight gates of 15,000.

West Ham in our final game of our relegation season of 1988/89 was 14,000 and err, I'm struggling a bit now, and I've been going since 1983. Think we had a similar bad gate in our last match the previous relegation in the late seventies. When it comes to attendances if Mackems think they've a claim to good loyal support then they can't possibly have a go at ours which has historically been better even bettering theirs by thousands when in a lower league.

The rest of the shite they've come out with is basically a bunch of straw chewing, fucking imbeciles sitting round a camp fire telling tales about the Bogeyman, each Dough-heed trying to better his mates NUFC story with one of his own.

Why was the Roker derbies I went to never sold out in the late eighties/early nineties? Sunderland weren't that keen on coming up here and thats a fact borne out by the length of time it used to take them to sell out their away allocation. A derby at Roker was a mass mobilisation of Mags wanting to go and the fact there was always hundreds in their end at every derby I ever went to proved it, (and they didn't all stand quietly either.) Fucking no way was that in any way, shape or form the case in the reverse fixture and they know it.

Gave money to NUST who pissed off on holiday

The cunts didnt take me along :lol:

I can guess exactly who said that one, Mr Legend of the Pie, daft shite doesnt realise I have every little piece of dirt on him, from his address, phone number, works details through to pictures of his lass being taken up the dirtbox by a tramp behind the bins at the Arndale.

When the mackems went to the SOS this was their song, and it ruined it for me, cos I loved this song. Mugs. If we lose tomorrow they'll still wish they had 1/10th of what we have. Absolute bamps. Your cultural centre is Joplings and it's shut doon I heard, you fuckin jock siding (in the English civil war) parafins. Honestly, it is pathetic I'd agree but when I think of Sunderland it's all bad thoughts, all those thoughts where you think how fuckin shit, and we all piss and shite the same, I could've been born mackem or muslim or yank, I appreciate that, but thank fuck I was born geordie.

It's a better forum than this one tbh. Plus the people are a lot more clued up than you lot. For starters your admin on here is an idiot and thinks he can say what he wants because he is admin. Maybe he should hang around playgrounds and steal kids lunch money