Leon Best

Christmas Tree

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1, Kelly.

Is he a nice black guy like Andi Peters or Ainsley Harriot? I only ask because Best has a bit of the whole gangsta bling thing going on, and old Italian blokes are quite racist towards them types. Might sound rediculous, but just look at the situation: only 1 black man in his squad and he won't pick Best who is in the form of his life.

1, Kelly.

Is he a nice black guy like Andi Peters or Ainsley Harriot? I only ask because Best has a bit of the whole gangsta bling thing going on, and old Italian blokes are quite racist towards them types. Might sound rediculous, but just look at the situation: only 1 black man in his squad and he won't pick Best who is in the form of his life.

:lol:

Tbf Best's still shite so I can't see why anyone would want him in the team. Ireland may not be one of the top teams in the world but sure they're still better than him?

Still I can't understand Trap having a go at his workrate as it's about his only attribute. Maybe it's more aimed at his lack of ability to make decent attacking movement and not giving his defenders/midfielders any options?

Tbf Best's still shite so I can't see why anyone would want him in the team. Ireland may not be one of the top teams in the world but sure they're still better than him?

Still I can't understand Trap having a go at his workrate as it's about his only attribute. Maybe it's more aimed at his lack of ability to make decent attacking movement and not giving his defenders/midfielders any options?

If their other options are so much better then why haven't they scored more than him this season? How many assists have they got? Why is their star striker playing in the MLS?

Edited by Tecato

;)

:)

;)

;)

We used to have international class strikers (shearer, Bellamy, Ferdinand, cole etc). Best isn't fit to lace their boots unfortunately and he never will be.

;)

We used to have international class strikers (shearer, Bellamy, Ferdinand, cole etc). Best isn't fit to lace their boots unfortunately and he never will be.

that won't sit easy with him mate.. "living in the past" etc etc

;)

that won't sit easy with him mate.. "living in the past" etc etc

Is he not fit to lace the boots of Kitson, Dalglish, Guivarch, Rush, Tomasson, Gallacher, Robinson or Cort either then?

It'll be 'interesting' when Ba's at the African Cup of Nations. He could miss up to 8 matches apparently.

tiote would be a big miss too. i presume cote d'ivoire are there as well

;)

Failing to see your point here. Who said he was international class?