QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Tooj

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got an Italian international LB on the bench. I don't care if he's not match fit, he has to be better than Taylor.

Shola is just embarrassing, Is Cabaye on the pitch? Has Tiote forgotten how to play football? Is Gutierrez half asleep?

Simpson and Steven Taylor have been alright, and at least Obertan has some pace.

raylor embarrased again by SWP, need to take him off and tell santon "well you cant do WORSE so theres no pressure on you"

Santons biggest problems in Serie A have reportedly come from being up against pacy direct wingers. Throwing him on into a shit team away from home, against SWP, might make the emotional fella explode. Better off leaving it till he's had more time with the team. (away with U 21's for a few days).

We need to get some reinforcements on and sharpish. Shola looking very lethargic and Raylor getting killed on the left.

Santon and Ba please.

Tarbaat mom so far.

You have to wonder if they could do any worse. We have to do something but I reckon Pardoo will do nothing till 70 minutes. I hope he'sgiving them a fucking rocket.

They should drug test Ameobi. For Mogadon and Valium

raylor embarrased again by SWP, need to take him off and tell santon "well you cant do WORSE so theres no pressure on you"

Santons biggest problems in Serie A have reportedly come from being up against pacy direct wingers. Throwing him on into a shit team away from home, against SWP, might make the emotional fella explode. Better off leaving it till he's had more time with the team. (away with U 21's for a few days).

Fuck that, just throw him in there. This is the premier league, might as well get used to it. If he is going to be that touchy-feely he can bugger off

We need to get some reinforcements on and sharpish. Shola looking very lethargic and Raylor getting killed on the left.

Santon and Ba please.

Tarbaat mom so far.

You have to wonder if they could do any worse. We have to do something but I reckon Pardoo will do nothing till 70 minutes. I hope he'sgiving them a fucking rocket.

They should drug test Ameobi. For Mogadon and Valium

Has he been moonlighting in Lord of the Rings?

I'd get Santon on for Raylor and Marveaux on for Shola, moving Jonas to the right and Obertan to a free roaming position behind Best. Jonas has to play in front of Raylor at the moment which explains why he's not been getting much ball. When he has it and he looks up he generally has two options, both with the same outcome - pass it to Shola or save some time and just kick it straight to them.

:razz:

Stop posting so much man, I'm getting a stiffy looking at your pic you sexy beast :lol::icon_lol:

You mean it's not that Moat fella..... :)

I don't think Cabaye has been bad. Generally he's been playing very deep to play long balls out to Shola. Firstly, that's not his go. Secondly, he's playing long balls to Shola. Shola Ameobi, the one who has the capability to be shit and make everyone around him look equally so.

Ameobi off. Raylor off. For fuck sake. We bought a LB for a reason.