QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Tooj

We are in only our second season since getting promoted from the championship we cannot expect to take the league by storm. Yes we will getting a couple of humpings almost every team does (Arsenal 2 - 8) even us against the scum and Villa last year.

We need to accept staying up is our priority (more so this second year) and it is what we do against the likes of the newly promoted and those near the bottom last year which matters most ie Fulham, QPR, Scum, Wigan, Blackburn.

Our team is lacking in some places but so are other teams we just have to get on with it be gratefull we are where we are and not where we could have been.

It makes a change for the luck to be on our side.

anyway owld Berb clocking out

Spot on Bob, the only way some on here would be happy is if we'd only dropped the 2 points against Arsenal and won all the rest convincingly. Basically, unless we were playing like a top 4 side. We were due a defeat, no team can be expected to play consistently their best every game and last night was the poorest display of the season. Despite this we still got a point which ultimately was lucky because of the two cleared off the line/Bothroyd's shitness.

Ill flip the coin around here. If QPR can play like that, why cant we? We are supposed to be a far better team.

Edited by Saltwater

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, not like these f***ing africans out for a payday. Looking back at colonial times, the only things these monkeys understood was a bullet. These days, seems to be money

You seem like a nice guy.

If he is Norwegian a naa who he reminds me of, and it isn't Lars Bohinen I can tell ye.

Brad pitt?

Brad Pitt :lol: ye look more like Right Said Fred after a cocktail of Salvia and Ketamine.

:icon_lol::razz::)

:P

Oi, Im not a racist! Where I live, young girls and women gets raped constantly. Every single reported assaultrape is done by africans, not even a single one reported to the police has a white caucasian offender. 100% of the assault rapes reported, offender of african origin. While you cant do much about it, this has led to us joking about such things from time to time. Just a way of dealing with it I guess.

I know that Britain has a very different demographic, so those jokes dont translate very well.

Still, Me no racist.

Edited by Saltwater

Oi, Im not a racist! Where I live, young girls and women gets raped constantly. Every single reported rape is done by africans, not even a single one reported to the police has a white caucasian offender. 100% of the rapes reported, offender of african origin. While you cant do much about it, this has led to us joking about such things from time to time.

I know that Britain has a very different demographic, so those jokes dont translate very well.

Still, Me no racist.

:icon_lol:

Can we assume that bit was lost in translation too. :lol:

Oi, Im not a racist! Where I live, young girls and women gets raped constantly. Every single reported rape is done by africans, not even a single one reported to the police has a white caucasian offender. 100% of the rapes reported, offender of african origin. While you cant do much about it, this has led to us joking about such things from time to time.

Still, Me no racist.

:razz:

That reads like every time they turn oot they get raped.

This shows it's not necessarily just blacks though...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/06/th...10-were-muslim/

It's almost like people are desperate for it strangely.

its the calm before the storm, that awful anticipation of not knowing quite when its going to happen but being certain it will

Still, Me no racist.

:)

WTF :razz: So not a single rape last year was carried out by an African? Saltwater is telling porkies.

Not that I believe for one second that in a country the size of Norway there wasnt one single rape by a white man.

Still, Me no racist.

:icon_lol: Assault-rapes are a common thing here I mean.

I know it doesnt sound credible, but its an empirical fact. As opposed to the demographic composition in England, it just highlights the differences in terms of integration when it comes to people of african origin in Norway. I could provide you with a link to support it, but you dont read norwegian I presume.

Still, Me no racist.

:P

WTF :razz: So not a single rape last year was carried out by an African? Saltwater is telling porkies.

Not that I believe for one second that in a country the size of Norway there wasnt one single rape by a white man.

I didnt say that. I said that all the reported assault-rapes last year were done by persons of non-norwegian ethnicity.

Now, first of all there is a difference between assault rape and "normal" rape ( :))

Second of all many rapes does not get reported, and furthermore many are done by family members and relatives ( hence dont get reported either)

Still, Me no racist.

:icon_lol: Assault-rapes are a common thing here I mean.

I know it doesnt sound credible, but its an empirical fact. As opposed to the demographic composition in England, it just highlights the differences in terms of integration when it comes to people of african origin in Norway. I could provide you with a link to support it, but you dont read norwegian I presume.

I don't I'm afraid, which I'm aware in the eyes of some Norwegians will make me a rapist.

When I was in Charleroi for England v Romania, I had an England polo shirt on like a bamp, this Norwegian bloke came up to me in a bar and said he was going to Norway v Slovenia the next day and wanted to wear an England shirt to the game, I said why? It's my dream. I said why didn't you buy one before you came out. "I wanted one from England". So he gave me £50 for my England top, swapped his shirt there and then for mine, and found us a tout who charged us exactly £50 a ticket for the game. I had to go to the match in a fuckin hawaii surfer style buttoned shirt, that was my first realisation that Norwegians were wierdos.

Ive heard this patter from people from Oslo and its suburbs before. And while you might have a point Saltwater, I dont see why you insist on bringing it up on a football forum. Especially considering how they are far from our worst offenders atm.

Ive heard this patter from people from Oslo and its suburbs before. And while you might have a point Saltwater, I dont see why you insist on bringing it up on a football forum. Especially considering how they are far from our worst offenders atm.

Was just trying to put my joke into context since it kind of made me look like a cunt. I see now that its starting to backfire, anyhoo back to fotball :lol:

ewerk brought it up tbf. :lol:

When I was in Charleroi for England v Romania, I had an England polo shirt on like a bamp, this Norwegian bloke came up to me in a bar and said he was going to Norway v Slovenia the next day and wanted to wear an England shirt to the game, I said why? It's my dream. I said why didn't you buy one before you came out. "I wanted one from England". So he gave me £50 for my England top, swapped his shirt there and then for mine, and found us a tout who charged us exactly £50 a ticket for the game. I had to go to the match in a fuckin hawaii surfer style buttoned shirt, that was my first realisation that Norwegians were wierdos.

Not enough sunlight.

Not enough sunlight.

The sun never gans doon in summer does it? In the north anyway, then complete darkness for 4 month in winter?

ewerk brought it up tbf. :lol:

Well even though Ewerk dragged it in here, I got banned for that joke, and I guess I should own up to it. As I said, just tried to provide a little political background for what is - at the end of the day - still an inproper joke. Sorry again, hope people here havent judged me completely for a bad joke I shouldnt have written.

Edited by Saltwater