QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Tooj

Its tempting to judge from the actual play rather than results though.

And how we are gonna bag another 35 points with this sort of performance baffles me.

Which part of Norway are you from?

Bærum :lol:

Sounds like Bare 'em.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Ant or Tom could settle this by checking his IP. I mean he looks a mug going off his profile pic, but Norwegians are strange people at the best of times, so I'm not ruling out he might Scandanavian yet.

Agreed, not like these f***ing africans out for a payday. Looking back at colonial times, the only things these monkeys understood was a bullet. These days, seems to be money

You seem like a nice guy.

Agreed, not like these f***ing africans out for a payday. Looking back at colonial times, the only things these monkeys understood was a bullet. These days, seems to be money

It was a bad racist joke which I deleted immediately, unfortunately it got quoted and hence..

I know it makes me look like a cunt but we joke about these things in Norway from time to time, unfortunately that humour doesnt convert very well onto a messageboard. Which i realised - a tad too late.. :lol:

Edited by Saltwater

If he is Norwegian a naa who he reminds me of, and it isn't Lars Bohinen I can tell ye.

If he is Norwegian a naa who he reminds me of, and it isn't Lars Bohinen I can tell ye.

Brad pitt?

We are in only our second season since getting promoted from the championship we cannot expect to take the league by storm. Yes we will getting a couple of humpings almost every team does (Arsenal 2 - 8) even us against the scum and Villa last year.

We need to accept staying up is our priority (more so this second year) and it is what we do against the likes of the newly promoted and those near the bottom last year which matters most ie Fulham, QPR, Scum, Wigan, Blackburn.

Our team is lacking in some places but so are other teams we just have to get on with it be gratefull we are where we are and not where we could have been.

It makes a change for the luck to be on our side.

anyway owld Berb clocking out

Spot on Bob, the only way some on here would be happy is if we'd only dropped the 2 points against Arsenal and won all the rest convincingly. Basically, unless we were playing like a top 4 side. We were due a defeat, no team can be expected to play consistently their best every game and last night was the poorest display of the season. Despite this we still got a point which ultimately was lucky because of the two cleared off the line/Bothroyd's shitness.

Brad pitt?

Brad Pitt :lol: ye look more like Right Said Fred after a cocktail of Salvia and Ketamine.

Brad pitt?

Brad Pitt :lol: ye look more like Right Said Fred after a cocktail of Salvia and Ketamine.

:icon_lol::razz::)