Santon in match day squad for Wolves

jaythesouthernmag

:razz: @ the developing narrative. Within moments of the news it becomes clear that Santon's knee was metaphorically flashing red across Europe 'Do not sign me' but the club being into taking gambles (? aye right :lol: ) thought they would risk it as the pay-off was too great to pass up on. Obviously this was gross mis-judgement as evidenced by the fact all the rest of Europe's top clubs had looked at him and decided the risk was too great.

Like doing a jigsaw puzzle with scissors and glue.

You might have a point if people had actually said any of that.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:razz: @ the developing narrative. Within moments of the news it becomes clear that Santon's knee was metaphorically flashing red across Europe 'Do not sign me' but the club being into taking gambles (? aye right :lol: ) thought they would risk it as the pay-off was too great to pass up on. Obviously this was gross mis-judgement as evidenced by the fact all the rest of Europe's top clubs had looked at him and decided the risk was too great.

Why are you so much more open-minded about 9/11? It's a lot more plausible that Ashley is looking to sign a 25 man squad with dodgy knees and then promptly sell us to the highest bidder.

You would have got there within the next 2 pages, i was just saving time.

I'd have thought you'd have given up on making predictions post-September 1st tbh.

He obviously passed the club medical

Marveaux passed his medical with us yet failed it at Liverpool.

I'm not alluding to anything of course, lest I incur Chez's wrath.

Edited by ewerk

Marveaux passed his medical with us yet failed it at Liverpool.

Any proof of that?

Widely reported.

Edit: Widely mis-reported. My bad.

Edit. Or maybe not misreported, who the fuck knows?

Edited by ewerk

I'd have thought you'd have given up on making predictions post-September 1st tbh.

With over 15 players coming and going, i was only one player off an unequivocal yes on the one prediction i made. Wasnt that far off, was better than the Carroll prediction.

With over 15 players coming and going, i was only one player off an unequivocal yes on the one prediction i made. Wasnt that far off, was better than the Carroll prediction.

That was a joke but it depends whether you think we were actually anywhere near signing a striker tbh. We weren't imo.

at least we made sure to suitably strengthen the squad depth in the transfer window by retaining our top players while attracting new ones. :razz:

no options at full back, no options up front, an injury to collocini and our options at centre half look dodgy.

thank fuck for the good start. we're in for a long season lads.

Unrealistic to think he would have just walked straight into the best defence in the league © anyway, like :razz:

:lol:

Yep. We have Raylor, the league's worst left back. Seriously the cunt should sit on the sideline and be wheeled out on horse drawn cannon cart every time we get a free kick. At least then the rest of the team would know there's no one at left back.

Didn't AP say without a new LB and Striker at his disposal the squad would be seriously weakened?

Still, so long as we didn't make any knee-jerk reactions......