Twat.

catmag

23 December 2005

CCTV CAT KILLER

A MAN who repeatedly drove his car over a cat until it died has escaped being jailed. Chartered surveyor Barry Haggerty, 58, was yesterday given a six week suspended sentence plus 60 hours community service.

Haggerty, from Olney, Bucks, ran over the pet in April. Revealed for the first time above are CCTV pictures showing him turning his car round to return to the scene and drive over the injured animal another 10 times.

He pleaded guilty to animal cruelty when he appeared before Milton Keynes magistrates

Haggerty said he was trying to put the pet out of its misery: "I feel awful. I thought I was acting in the best interests of the cat."

He drove over it another 10 fucking times?! :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 December 2005

CCTV CAT KILLER

A MAN who repeatedly drove his car over a cat until it died has escaped being jailed. Chartered surveyor Barry Haggerty, 58, was yesterday given a six week suspended sentence plus 60 hours community service.

Haggerty, from Olney, Bucks, ran over the pet in April. Revealed for the first time above are CCTV pictures showing him turning his car round to return to the scene and drive over the injured animal another 10 times.

He pleaded guilty to animal cruelty when he appeared before Milton Keynes magistrates

Haggerty said he was trying to put the pet out of its misery: "I feel awful. I thought I was acting in the best interests of the cat."

71064[/snapback]

People who commit crimes of animal cruelty always get pitiful sentences. Boils my piss tbh.

23 December 2005

CCTV CAT KILLER

71064[/snapback]

People who commit crimes of animal cruelty always get pitiful sentences. Boils my piss tbh.

71070[/snapback]

I've battered a few pussies in my time - does that mean I should be put in chokey like?

Well it was probably an accident to start with - I've always wondered just what the best thing to is when you hit a bird or a small mammal and its still alive but badly hurt

Killing it seems the best option but I odn't want Catmag & freinds accusing me of animal cruelty........... plus its a messy business

Would it have been OK if he'd got out and jumped on it?

Or just twisted its neck??

71068[/snapback]

No, neither of them would have been okay actually :lol:

I just don't understand how someone could drive backwards and forwards over an animal 10 times - even if it was just to "put it out of it's misery" That was my point.

If the first 'running over'was accidental then maybe he should have got out of the fucking car and maybe checked on the poor thing.

71068[/snapback]

I just don't understand how someone could drive backwards and forwards over an animal 10 times - even if it was just to "put it out of it's misery" That was my point.

If the first 'running over'was accidental then maybe he should have got out of the fucking car and maybe checked on the poor thing.

71076[/snapback]

Seriously what IS OK?

I hate the idea of the poor thing lying there dying and its unlikely I have the phone number of the RSPCA to hand.......................

71068[/snapback]

71076[/snapback]

I agree. A cat ran under my back wheels once and I immediately got out, picked it up and rushed it to the nearest vet - poor thing died in my arms on route though.

;)

23 December 2005

CCTV CAT KILLER

71064[/snapback]

71070[/snapback]

I've battered a few pussies in my time - does that mean I should be put in chokey like?

71072[/snapback]

Yeah and Jimbo has choked many a chicken and spanked loads of monkeys.

Seriously what IS OK? 

71078[/snapback]

Not rolling backwards and forwards over it 10 times in a car.

71158[/snapback]

What if it's already dead after the first time? Would it be ok then?

It's only a cat, afterall.

:lol:

Seriously what IS OK? 

71078[/snapback]

71158[/snapback]

That's no help - really what should I do???

Seriously what IS OK? 

71078[/snapback]

71158[/snapback]

71184[/snapback]

well you could stop the car,

get out

check if its alive?

if it isnt then punch yourself in the face ten times while saying "Im a twat"

if it is then rush it to the vets before punching yourself in the face ten times while saying "Im a twat"

Seriously what IS OK? 

71078[/snapback]

71158[/snapback]

71184[/snapback]

well you could stop the car,

get out

check if its alive?

if it isnt then punch yourself in the face ten times while saying "Im a twat"

if it is then rush it to the vets before punching yourself in the face ten times while saying "Im a twat"

71187[/snapback]

Run over a cat 10 times? Excuse the pun, but overkill. I am in agreement with putting an animal out of it's misery, and have done so on occasion, not with a car mind. For the best I believe, but not easy.

sorry but I'm not going to beat myself up if a cat runs out in front of my car.

if it's dead, then fair enough, but if it's still suffering I'd snap it's neck. Obviously if it's only problem is broken leg or similar then I'd probably take it to a vet, but to be fair it's a cat and while many people are attached to them I wouldn't be as over the top as some of the responses on here.

if it's dead, then fair enough, but if it's still suffering I'd snap it's neck. Obviously if it's only problem is broken leg or similar then I'd probably take it to a vet, but to be fair it's a cat and while many people are attached to them I wouldn't be as over the top as some of the responses on here.

71209[/snapback]

Does mags know where you live? :lol:;)

71209[/snapback]

and you're a vet are you? a simple look at a feline in pain and you can deduct how bad its injuries are?