Amazon Prime

SouthernMag

• 3 years later...

So for £75 you get 12 months of next day delivery on all your amazon orders, streamable tv shows and films, streamable music to all your devices, books for your kindle and unlimited photo storage space.

Would be amazing, if the selection wasn't complete shite for music and video.

Worth it alone for the next day delivery for me.

Agreed on this.

Although with Chromecast as well I find I can just stream Prime from my phone to the TV, which I quite like. Same as Netflix in fairness though.

I've had it since it started but I buy a ridiculous amout of stuff from them and can't stand other sites 2 or 3 days or 2 or 3 weeks delivery shite.

They keep sending me emails saying I should use the video service but I haven't used it yet.

Netflix is only any good if you use the US DNS, and even then it's very limited.

Can you do that with Amazon Prime?

Don't know, haven't tried it.

If you shop online every week, and we tend to, I reckon it's worth it. The video service is a bonus

Netflix is only any good if you use the US DNS, and even then it's very limited.

Can you do that with Amazon Prime?

You can't use simple dns software like Hola, but I've successfully signed up for the US one only last week with full vpn and am yet to be banned.

They have a ton of HBO which is the only reason I bothered.

You can't use simple dns software like Hola, but I've successfully signed up for the US one only last week with full vpn and am yet to be banned.

They have a ton of HBO which is the only reason I bothered.

Cheers. Will give it a go while the wife is on the 30 day trial.

Cheers. Will give it a go while the wife is on the 30 day trial.

It occurred to me after this conversation, that I didn't specify that I signed up for the US one separately. I don't think you can do like with Netflix where you just change your DNS and hey presto you're in another country!

• 5 months later...

Having got the Firestick I went for this. Quite loving it.

Playing the Amazon song lists in my taxi and downloading all sorts of stuff to watch in the car.

Also like being able to talk into the remote and it obeys my commands.

You watch stuff in between jobs, fag breaks and meal times?