Pet Hates!

catmag

People who invade my personal space......checkouts are terrible for this and more than one I have told someone to step back or move their trolly so I can put in my pin number or actually pack my bags!

On a related note, repeatedly getting hit in the back of the legs by someone's trolley or pushchair in the supermarket queue. How is possible not to notice that the thing you're pushing has encountered an object of some description?

People who invade my personal space......checkouts are terrible for this and more than one I have told someone to step back or move their trolly so I can put in my pin number or actually pack my bags!

On a related note, repeatedly getting hit in the back of the legs by someone's trolley or pushchair in the supermarket queue. How is possible not to notice that the thing you're pushing has encountered an object of some description?

Flirting? ;)

People calling you "boss" when you obviously arnt their boss.

Kids calling me "love." Cocky little shits.

Fish been trying it on again? :D

People calling you "boss" when you obviously arnt their boss.

Kids calling me "love." Cocky little shits.

Fish been trying it on again? :D

Not today. Yet! :lol:

Brunel doing History. Too many mental lasses who think they're crazy because they've had one too many bacardi breezers and boring cunts who think they're the dogs bollocks because they got an A at A level and have rich parents for my liking. Some genuine alright people like but there's too many who conform to the actual student stereotype.

Brunel doing History. Too many mental lasses who think they're crazy because they've had one too many bacardi breezers and boring cunts who think they're the dogs bollocks because they got an A at A level and have rich parents for my liking. Some genuine alright people like but there's too many who conform to the actual student stereotype.

I've never felt so out of place as when, in my halls bar, I overheard a conversation about designated parking spaces at the Henly Regatta. Nothing this type of people like more than telling you about who they or there parents know.

It's actually funny how most people i've met who I get on with are Northern or International students, on the most part the Londoners seem to have some sort of superiority complex and remind me of American's in the way they view their own little world as the most important and haven't heard of most places up north (no offence to any Londoners on here like, like I said it's not all i've met but a strangely large amount). Most of the Londoners and Southerners seem to be the posh, rich ones too.