"Carroll's worth fuck all" - "keegans fucking head is all over the place" - Llambias

Happy Face

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how many years it'll be before some person grows up and acts his age.

wonder how many years it will take before some person

1. gets a sense of humour

2. can grow up and admit when they call something spectacularly wrong.

I promise you, the only thing humorous about your incessant, repetitive rants is the fact that they make you look genuinely mentally ill.

Wonder how many years it'll be before some person grows up and acts his age.

wonder how many years it will take before some person

1. gets a sense of humour

2. can grow up and admit when they call something spectacularly wrong.

I promise you, the only thing humorous about your incessant, repetitive rants is the fact that they make you look genuinely mentally ill.

Really ? Now if I had been spouting complete, incorrect bollocks for years, I could understand your point of view.....

Edit. There is nothing to stop you from attempting to comment intelligently on the main points of my initial serious reply though ?

Edited by LeazesMag

"Here I will concentrate on how his words about Andy Carroll’s move to Liverpool seem to suggest that both he and manager, Alan Pardew, deceived the fans about the circumstances leading up to the controvarsial transfer, leading fans to brand Carroll a “Judas” for deserting the club he had supported since boyhood...."

read more:

http://www.nufcblog.org/2011/11/llambias-and-pardews-carroll-decepttion-unravelled/

Pricetag aside, absolute scum...

I'm especially impressed that you managed to forget the existing thread, seeing as how you've posted in it.

Separate things discussed though? Guess I could have posted it in there, hope I didnt leave you fuming by making this thread. Sorry in that case.

I'm especially impressed that you managed to forget the existing thread, seeing as how you've posted in it.

Separate things discussed though? Guess I could have posted it in there, hope I didnt leave you fuming by making this thread. Sorry in that case.

I've paid towards this server space, you know...

... and MF is correct, and added to that Pardew is always going to have follow their lead or he'll be out of a job. We all know Llambias can't be trusted, NUFCblog didn't need to waste their time reminding us.

I actually wish he'd keep his fucking trap shut (assuming the quotes have some credence).

All it's achieving is making us yet again a fucking laughing stock. Just when it appears we're getting our shit together, along comes Dekka and fucks it all up again...

I actually wish he'd keep his fucking trap shut (assuming the quotes have some credence).

All it's achieving is making us yet again a fucking laughing stock. Just when it appears we're getting our shit together, along comes Dekka and fucks it all up again...

Well yeah, I absolutely agree. Goes without saying really.

What I meant was that if he found himself in such a situation, I kind of wish he'd done worse.

I get some perverse pleasure in the deals we strike compared to Liverpool paying over the odds though.

Shame those deals are not in addtion to buying proven players for the money we recieved from big Andy though....

Those 35 mill could have landed us another 3-4 players and we would instantly be threatening the top5-6...

Would be like a Tottenham turnaround, firing us into the Top-7 fray ( where we are already but for how long..? )

Edited by Saltwater

• 2 years later...

Newcastle United are set to be offered another chance to re-sign Andy Carroll from West Ham in January.

Constant injury problems have meant that the Hammers are planning to offload the one-time England star, report the Chronicle.

Carroll made his name while playing for the Toon as a youngster between 2006 and 2011, before his failed £35million move to Liverpool and numerous trips to the treatment room.

United discussed the long-standing possibility of re-signing their former number nine again in the summer but it never got beyond that – and Carroll has always maintained that he’s happy with life in London.

But this January a move may suit all parties, with Carroll desperate for a front-line role to boost his England hopes, Newcastle desperate for a striker and West Ham apparently ready to offload the forward.

Alan Pardew has been pushing for players with more experience and more presence in the dressing room and Carroll would certainly fit that bill. Crucially for Mike Ashley, there is also a possibility that if he recovers his form he would recover his value.

Carroll scored 33 goals during his time at St. James' Park and became a favourite among the Toon fans.

Presented without comment.

If his current injury record continues/worsens he wouldn't be worth a free transfer on the wages he'll be on at West ham, injury free for a whole season he'd be a great signing and worth about £15-20m I'd reckon. All there is to say about it really, would rather we looked elsewhere.

We're desperately short of proven strikers and 'character' - as ridiculous as that sounds but I we should leave Carroll well alone. His injury problems don't look like they're going away.

If his current injury record continues/worsens he wouldn't be worth a free transfer on the wages he'll be on at West ham, injury free for a whole season he'd be a great signing and worth about £15-20m I'd reckon. All there is to say about it really, would rather we looked elsewhere.

When's he ever done the business and been injury free for a full season? I think £10m would be a big gamble.

Edited by Alex