Why are Asians so shite at football?

McFaul

They got a higher ranking in that tournament although that should tell you all you need to know about Fifa's ranking system. We were shite but we lost to Germany. They went out to Paraguay ffs.

well they had more points, no? you still get 3 points for a win..etc etc.

They lost a group game, we didn't, points are irrelevant in this comparison. Only a yank would rely on a stat like that.

:jerkit: .....check your facts stevie, same amount of games they won two group games and drew one....england won one and drew two.....whatever, agree with alex's post they would have been seeing a better opportunity to go through where as everyone including the england XI knew germany was going to drub you.

Seriously you look like a nob to any normal English person, or any person from a football country. They didn't do better than England in the world cup.

How did everyone know Germany were going to drub us? We should've been 2-2 at half time for starters and their only attacks in the second half were counters as we went looking for an equaliser we legitimately should've had. Such a nob. Stick to getting beat off rogue Asian states with them using only spears and cross bows you thick cunt.

haha......typical stevie, because they always drub you. i don't even know what the bit in bold is about.....surely fifa wouldn't allow spears and cross bows on the pitch.

They always drub us? Eh? That's the first time they've ever drubbed us, and it certainly wasn't this.....

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They got a higher ranking in that tournament although that should tell you all you need to know about Fifa's ranking system. We were shite but we lost to Germany. They went out to Paraguay ffs.

They lost a group game, we didn't, points are irrelevant in this comparison. Only a yank would rely on a stat like that.

:jerkit: .....check your facts stevie, same amount of games they won two group games and drew one....england won one and drew two.....whatever, agree with alex's post they would have been seeing a better opportunity to go through where as everyone including the england XI knew germany was going to drub you.

They lost a group game to Holland.

they did too, wiki has paraguay down as a tie!?!! oops, sorry stevie, it pains me to say it, but you're right......but you're still a wanker...;)

Edited by tooner

they did too, wiki has paraguay down as a tie!?!! oops, sorry stevie, it pains me to say it, but you're right......but you're still a wanker... ;)

Defective world cup stats are excusable, but words like 'tie' are most certainly not.

they did too, wiki has paraguay down as a draw!?!! oops, sorry stevie, it pains me to say it, but you're right......but you're still a wanker... ;)

Defective world cup stats are excusable, but words like 'tie' are most certainly not.

better?....put it down as dialects, i still don't get why you call the trunk of a car a boot, the hood=bonnet thing is close enough i suppose. what do you call a touque?

Edited by tooner

they did too, wiki has paraguay down as a tie!?!! oops, sorry stevie, it pains me to say it, but you're right......but you're still a wanker... ;)

I don't dispute that but rather be a geordie wanker, than a yank "jerk off".

It was a tie, then 30 minutes of extended super play over time, then a 10 yard shoot off.

I don't dispute that but rather be a geordie wanker, than a yank "jerk off".

thats just it though i'm not......check a map.

From the perspective of earnings potential, one would think (and this relates more to the Japs) baseball offers a more lucrative career pathway. The Jap Baseball League is huge, pays well, and it's a feeder system/league for the American Major League. At a talent base level (ie. grassroots level) they're probably not that far behind their US and Cuban counterparts too - they can knock them off on any given day.

BTW China winning the Women's WC was a sad day for World Football. Blindly buying merchandise, as the proverbial 'Johnny Come Lately' European Football Supporter, is a more fitting place for this lot.

The last thing you would wish on anybody was to be a POW of the Jap Military, in WW2. As a race (Chinese & Japs especially) they're ingnorantly indifferent to suffering, in regards to human & animal suffering. Watching their physically inadequate national teams being beaten-up by more imposing outfits (at the major tourneys) is like catching a lone ray of sunshine on a cloudy day

When did China ever win the WC you silly nugget? :lol:

And the last time I was over there in Japan (2007) just about every domesticated animal I saw looked to be happy enough, well at least they didn't seem like they were suffering. And there's plenty more respect going around there than in the west, having witnessed it myself.

And physically inadequate? Maybe if the sport were rugby, there would be little argument about that, but not football. The few examples like Iniesta, Xavi, Villa, Alves and Messi are all testament to that.

Are your other 500 odd posts as stupid as this one man? Fuck me, by failing to get your steriotypes right you've failed even before you started. Why did you even bother? :lol:

Year Zero makes a few good points imo.

Anyway your bet Japan v England in Tokyo? Are you taking the piss? I'd almost feel like I was taking a bit of a liberty to be honest.

No idea where they're playing mate, just saw the fixtures for that international week, probably be Saitama where most of their games are played. It certainly won't be played in Sendai. I'm ganning for an outright win. A draw is a no-result.

From the perspective of earnings potential, one would think (and this relates more to the Japs) baseball offers a more lucrative career pathway. The Jap Baseball League is huge, pays well, and it's a feeder system/league for the American Major League. At a talent base level (ie. grassroots level) they're probably not that far behind their US and Cuban counterparts too - they can knock them off on any given day.

BTW China winning the Women's WC was a sad day for World Football. Blindly buying merchandise, as the proverbial 'Johnny Come Lately' European Football Supporter, is a more fitting place for this lot.

The last thing you would wish on anybody was to be a POW of the Jap Military, in WW2. As a race (Chinese & Japs especially) they're ingnorantly indifferent to suffering, in regards to human & animal suffering. Watching their physically inadequate national teams being beaten-up by more imposing outfits (at the major tourneys) is like catching a lone ray of sunshine on a cloudy day

And the last time I was over there in Japan (2007) just about every domesticated animal I saw looked to be happy enough, well at least they didn't seem like they were suffering. And there's plenty more respect going around there than in the west, having witnessed it myself.

And physically inadequate? Maybe if the sport were rugby, there would be little argument about that, but not football. The few examples like Iniesta, Xavi, Villa, Alves and Messi are all testament to that.

Are your other 500 odd posts as stupid as this one man? Fuck me, by failing to get your steriotypes right you've failed even before you started. Why did you even bother? :lol:

Anyway your bet Japan v England in Tokyo? Are you taking the piss? I'd almost feel like I was taking a bit of a liberty to be honest.

No idea where they're playing mate, just saw the fixtures for that international week, probably be Saitama where most of their games are played. It certainly won't be played in Sendai. I'm ganning for an outright win. A draw is a no-result.

I'll bet you £300 and what we'll do right, we'll pay the money to a trusted source on here via paypal BEFORE the game. Otherwise you're a gobshite. Deal? Fuckin Japan :lol: as someone pointed out our reserves beat them 2-1 in Austria and it was seen as a disaster. No comprehension of the real world son.

I'll bet you £300 and what we'll do right, we'll pay the money to a trusted source on here via paypal BEFORE the game. Otherwise you're a gobshite. Deal? Fuckin Japan :lol: as someone pointed out our reserves beat them 2-1 in Austria and it was seen as a disaster. No comprehension of the real world son.

I do not do my banking online mate, that is a big no-no for me. I'd be more up for whoever loses sending in a cheque to a charity - say maybe the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation. England lose, you send in £300, Japan lose and I'll write a cheque for $460 (or whatever the conversion is at the time) and send it over. Perhaps sent to a trusted third party as proof (maybe to one of the admins) if that's what you want. A draw means exactly that - no result. Alreet?

Oh and again, let's not exaggerate on things, it's easy to search for evidence on the net. This a match report from BBC;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8712673.stm

I don't see anything written about it being a disaster, but maybe that's because I've taken the report from the BBC who are impartial most of the time. Both teams look to be missing key players as well judging by the line-ups at the bottom.

We all know your history when it comes to surmising about England comparable to the rest of the world, eh, Stevie?!? :lol:

I do not do my banking online mate, that is a big no-no for me. I'd be more up for whoever loses sending in a cheque to a charity - say maybe the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation. England lose, you send in £300, Japan lose and I'll write a cheque for $460 (or whatever the conversion is at the time) and send it over. Perhaps sent to a trusted third party as proof (maybe to one of the admins) if that's what you want. A draw means exactly that - no result. Alreet?

Oh and again, let's not exaggerate on things, it's easy to search for evidence on the net. This a match report from BBC;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8712673.stm

I don't see anything written about it being a disaster, but maybe that's because I've taken the report from the BBC who are impartial most of the time. Both teams look to be missing key players as well judging by the line-ups at the bottom.

We all know your history when it comes to surmising about England comparable to the rest of the world, eh, Stevie?!? :lol:

Eh?

If Japan beat England they will be making human history as the first country from Africa or Asia to beat England in 139 years of international football, that's all I know pal. Fine we need a designated person to send it to.

Yes it was Japan, over the US in penalties. My mistake in that case. Just as sad a day football nonetheless. China will be next eventually though, such is their drive for domination in all sports, even if amounts to the regimented taking of performance enhancers. And by that i refer to the Chinese Women's Swimming team (about a decade ago) and a long-held suspicion surrounding their long-distance runners (women again).

Just about the an entire teamsheet, Asian, particularly the men's teams, are physically inadequate in terms of size, when paired against a physical and well-drilled European national side. They don't have at least one or two midfield enforcers to balance the scales in the engineroom, to protect their better ball-players. And the likes of Messi & Iniesta (ie. smaller playmakers (who are likely to be targeted) are protected by hardnosed/defensive midfielders in their respective sides. Spain are alot more than just a pretty ball-playing side nowadays, they have steel about them now. Whereas at the WC in Germany, where the Socceroos on a big-stage under Guus.H were as well-drilled as most of the Europeans outfits at that tourney, physically wore them down.

Did i mention domesticated animals, in relation to the Japs, you zip-eyed sympathizing tossbag. As a starter take a trip to the fishing township of Taijii, which unfortunately was spared the full brunt of the tsunami, and that's all the evidence you need, in reference to what i said earlier...... as the for Chinese, don't get me started there. The East-Asians, as far as animal & human rights go with an emphasis to the former, are a bloody on the human species..

If it wasn't for strength of the Asian economy, with Western countries always looking to protect/maintain their trade interests, real pressure would be applied to the likes of Japan and China. And the International Whaling body is as corrupt as FIFA.

Chug down a cup of Saki, Kenabi.

Edited by Year Zero

Yes it was Japan, over the US in penalties. My mistake in that case. Just as sad a day football nonetheless. China will be next eventually though, such is their drive for domination in all sports, even if amounts to the regimented taking of performance enhancers. And by that i refer to the Chinese Women's Swimming team (about a decade ago) and a long-held suspicion surrounding their long-distance runners (women again).

Just about the an entire teamsheet, Asian, particularly the men's teams, are physically inadequate in terms of size, when paired against a physical and well-drilled European national side. They don't have at least one or two midfield enforcers to balance the scales in the engineroom, to protect their better ball-players. And the likes of Messi & Iniesta (ie. smaller playmakers (who are likely to be targeted) are protected by hardnosed/defensive midfielders in their respective sides. Spain are alot more than just a pretty ball-playing side nowadays, they have steel about them now. Whereas at the WC in Germany, where the Socceroos on a big-stage under Guus.H were as well-drilled as most of the Europeans outfits at that tourney, physically wore them down.

Did i mention domesticated animals, in relation to the Japs, you zip-eyed sympathizing tossbag. As a starter take a trip to the fishing township of Taijii, which unfortunately was spared the full brunt of the tsunami, and that's all the evidence you need, in reference to what i said earlier...... as the for Chinese, don't get me started there. The East-Asians, as far as animal & human rights go with an emphasis to the former, are a bloody on the human species..

If it wasn't for strength of the Asian economy, with Western countries always looking to protect/maintain their trade interests, real pressure would be applied to the likes of Japan and China. And the International Whaling body is as corrupt as FIFA.

:lol:

Antipodean aggro Antipdodean aggro hello hello

Let's make this quick;

-Apology accepted, shit-for-brains, the Japs did win the Women's WC. Japan and China are two seperate, soveriegn nations mate, like England and Scotland are. Do you understand? :lol:

In both cases there is a bit (or a lot) of animosity between each other. Which is why Andy Murray is British when he's winning and Scottish when he's losing.

- Spain are 'steely' are they mate? Fuck off man. Del Bosque may be trying to experiment a bit now but only to his detriment. Portugal tried to be 'steely' under Quiroz and look what happened and England and Holland are 'steely' only because of lack of depth in talent, or in England's case a lack of anything technical and so they park the bus.

- You never divulged about animals you inbred cunt, if you are that hardcore into anti-whaling, fuck off and join greenpeace and make a difference. Take your hairy arm-pitted lass with you too.

-Where is Taijii and what happens there? Is this a lesson you learnt off YouTube? Post it up man. I haven't seen it. Are you a vegan? Do you get agro when someone swats a fly and kills it?

- China will be the sole dominant force in the world within a decade. Not looking forward to it. Tbh it's going to be a cunt.

Let's make this quick;

-Apology accepted, shit-for-brains, the Japs did win the Women's WC. Japan and China are two seperate, soveriegn nations mate, like England and Scotland are. Do you understand? :lol:

In both cases there is a bit (or a lot) of animosity between each other. Which is why Andy Murray is British when he's winning and Scottish when he's losing.

- Spain are 'steely' are they mate? Fuck off man. Del Bosque may be trying to experiment a bit now but only to his detriment. Portugal tried to be 'steely' under Quiroz and look what happened and England and Holland are 'steely' only because of lack of depth in talent, or in England's case a lack of anything technical and so they park the bus.

- You never divulged about animals you inbred cunt, if you are that hardcore into anti-whaling, fuck off and join greenpeace and make a difference. Take your hairy arm-pitted lass with you too.

-Where is Taijii and what happens there? Is this a lesson you learnt off YouTube? Post it up man. I haven't seen it. Are you a vegan? Do you get agro when someone swats a fly and kills it?

- China will be the sole dominant force in the world within a decade. Not looking forward to it. Tbh it's going to be a cunt.

Mate, Andy Murray could make Roger Federer's honours list look like Jeremy Bates' and he'd still be Scottish. We want nothing to do with the spotty little gonk.

Also Japanese and Chinese all look the same. Same haircuts too. Scottish and English people look very different imo.