***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

Quite right, and so the table would be listed alphabetically which would have us in 11th place, one position below our stated agenda, which is in the public domain.

Pardew out.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is it like . When you list the Premiership managers A-Z there's also a very telling statistic to be had there . Pardew only manages 17th position - with the likes of Connor, Kean et al way above him in the rankings . 17th is a relegation spot . One thing a relegation spot is not is a good spot . Mind we aren't as bad off as lowly Arsenal with bottom placed Wenger propping up the table . They're done for . Either way it needs sorting out before we slip deeper into the shit . Time for Ashley to stand up and be counted !

This is it like . When you list the Premiership managers A-Z there's also a very telling statistic to be had there . Pardew only manages 17th position - with the likes of Connor, Kean et al way above him in the rankings . 17th is a relegation spot . One thing a relegation spot is not is a good spot . Mind we aren't as bad off as lowly Arsenal with bottom placed Wenger propping up the table . They're done for . Either way it needs sorting out before we slip deeper into the shit . Time for Ashley to stand up and be counted !

I don't think I've ever read a bigger pile of shite on this forum. 17th sees us safe FFS. With a basic error such as that, how am I supposed to take the rest of your post seriously. Pfft.

Guest CabayeAye

Hey cut us some slack eh - I had to take me shoes off when I ran out of fingers .

I thought you could count up to 20 without removing shoes...

well, if you apply your formula to everyone we'd be 8th

so "relegation standard" is bollocks. its all just bollocks.

Call it bollocks if you like, but I am only interested in pure FACTS, I am not interested in papering over the cracks with sentimental gibberish. Fact is with 1 point we'd be rock bottom of the league. Do you need me to explain it to you? It's not string theory, 1 point = ROCK BOTTOM. Even Wigan have amassed 20 points at this stage.

What?? you are actually serious aren't you?

one point from one game can't put you bottom unless everyone draws..... so EVERYONE would be level AND evryone would have a zero goal difference.... think about it!!

You have completely misunderstood the rule changes I have proposed. Use your brain. The league would be completely unchanged, except we would play all our games as part of one continuous game, which would end up a score draw at 34-34 (based on the league table). That would leave us bottom of the league, 19 points behind Wigan with 1 point. If we're going to be totally realistic, we would probably end up losing the game due to fatigue, and so we would be on 0 points with a negative goal difference. My point is, as the goal difference currently stands, we may as well not have played a game: need I remind you again, it is 0. The league table is just a list of the teams in the league in order of points, it bears no reflection on performances like Goal Difference does. I understand this concept is hard for some of you to get your heads round, but I can only try to impart knowledge on here, if you can't understand it it's not my problem.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Guest CabayeAye

KSA - what have you been smoking? That is an extreme committment to WUMism, changing font sizes and whatnot. It's like LeazesMag reincarnated, only not as bad.

KSA - what have you been smoking? That is an extreme committment to WUMism, changing font sizes and whatnot. It's like LeazesMag reincarnated, only not as bad.

it could be worse, it could actually be someone endorsing the aims of NUFC as being the same as the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, Stoke etc all the 2nd rate premiership clubs which sell their best players and consider premiership survival as success.

I don't smoke. Smoking is bad for you, and smoking illegal drugs impairs your judgement. I would not be able to make clear and concise arguments, such as the ones I have posited in this thread, if I were 'high' on some zany substance.

Guest CabayeAye

it could be worse, it could actually be someone endorsing the aims of NUFC as being the same as the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, Stoke etc all the 2nd rate premiership clubs which sell their best players and consider premiership survival as success.

Are you not capable of having the piss taken out of you and responding in kind? If only you'd have called me a cunt and told me to fuck off, we could have all moved on and got on with this thread, but instead you've converted it into another Mike Ashley Euro thread nightmare.

Get some new patter, man!

Are you not capable of having the piss taken out of you and responding in kind? If only you'd have called me a cunt and told me to fuck off, we could have all moved on and got on with this thread, but instead you've converted it into another Mike Ashley Euro thread nightmare.

Get some new patter, man!

I've been laughing at certain people on here for a good few years now chum.

Cunt.

Fuck off.

Not giving 5 year contracts to players knocking on 30 is a travesty

Selling players and replacing them with better,cheaper,younger ones is unacceptable

Potentially getting into Europe in our second season back in the premiership is a massive under achievement

Spending 10mil on one of the best strikers in the German league is a sign of a club that doesn't back its manager

Not selling Tiote,Colo,BA,Krul and Cabaye are clearly the actions of a selling club

It's all doom and fucking gloom at Newcastle United

Selling players and replacing them with better,cheaper,younger ones is unacceptable

Potentially getting into Europe in our second season back in the premiership is a massive under achievement

Spending 10mil on one of the best strikers in the German league is a sign of a club that doesn't back its manager

Not selling Tiote,Colo,BA,Krul and Cabaye are clearly the actions of a selling club

where is the Carroll cash ?

where is the Carroll cash ?

Great response, I never saw that one coming chum

Not giving 5 year contracts to players knocking on 30 is a travesty Selling players and replacing them with better,cheaper,younger ones is unacceptable Potentially getting into Europe in our second season back in the premiership is a massive under achievement Spending 10mil on one of the best strikers in the German league is a sign of a club that doesn't back its manager Not selling Tiote,Colo,BA,Krul and Cabaye are clearly the actions of a selling club It's all doom and fucking gloom at Newcastle United

add Colo into that and you've got it. All gone in the next 12-18 months because we won't pay what the likes of Spurs can/are willing to pay them. Thats NUFC with 12-14k more fans than Spurs every home game. I understand we've been losing money for half a decade or more but that has stopped. Now is the time to speculate. As has been well documented on here Spurs' turnover dwarfs our own and it used to be the other way around. We need to grow as a business but I don't think Ashley is interested when this is a once in a decade chance to really go for the top. Shame.

Not giving 5 year contracts to players knocking on 30 is a travesty Selling players and replacing them with better,cheaper,younger ones is unacceptable Potentially getting into Europe in our second season back in the premiership is a massive under achievement Spending 10mil on one of the best strikers in the German league is a sign of a club that doesn't back its manager Not selling Tiote,Colo,BA,Krul and Cabaye are clearly the actions of a selling club It's all doom and fucking gloom at Newcastle United

add Colo into that and you've got it. All gone in the next 12-18 months because we won't pay what the likes of Spurs can/are willing to pay them. Thats NUFC with 12-14k more fans than Spurs every home game. I understand we've been losing money for half a decade or more but that has stopped. Now is the time to speculate. As has been well documented on here Spurs' turnover dwarfs our own and it used to be the other way around. We need to grow as a business but I don't think Ashley is interested when this is a once in a decade chance to really go for the top. Shame.

Haven't four out of that five signed deals within the last year?

Haven't four out of that five signed deals within the last year?

Hadn't Carroll signed a deal within 3 months of being sold?

Edited by Happy Face