Newcastle v Everton match thread (+ as a bonus , the Tim Krul! Thread)

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I openly admit to only watching Newcastle ( from inside the ground ) not knowing nothing about football.

You don't have to be Statto to know that Anita has played there this season and is a likely candidate or that Tiote has been playing like David Batty on a bad day or that Marveaux links up play well in the middle.

You are so thick at times.

This is nearly as bad as your last attempt at being clever when you called me a liar for being at the match because " you can't be at the match AND posting on the forum".

Tit.

Of course, that's it, I'm thick. Thanks for helping me come to that realisation.

As for the rest of your post, well fuck it PL and Scott said it best in your "Best Team" thread.

btw, I bet I've been to more Newcastle away games than you and I live on the other side of the world.

regards

The tit

I was basing Perch at right back on the idea that Anita won't be ready. I hope he will be, but had heard nothing to indicate that this was the case.

I was basing Perch at right back on the idea that Anita won't be ready. I hope he will be, but had heard nothing to indicate that this was the case.

Perch would be absolutely destroyed by Baines and Pienaar. I'd prefer Perch/Tavernier at LB and Santon on the right, but I think that's just a little too ambitious.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• In 163 previous encounters the two sides are inseparable; having both won 64 matches each, with 35 draws.
  • Everton have won just one of their last 10 matches away at Newcastle.
  • The home side has lost this fixture just twice in the last 20 meetings between the teams.

Newcastle

• Alan Pardew's side have lost eight of their last 10 league fixtures, collecting six points out of 30.
  • Demba Ba has scored more goals away from home (19) than at home (17) in his Premier League career.
  • Newcastle have conceded more headed goals (11) than any other team in the top flight this season.

Everton

• Everton have hit the woodwork 17 times in the Premier League this season, more than any other side.
  • They have conceded in 15 consecutive Premier League games this season, the longest run of any side in the division. They have also scored in their last 17 league games, the best run in the top flight this season and their best since 24 in a row in 1985-86.
  • Defeat against Chelsea was only Everton's second loss in their last 17 league matches and their first at home since March.

So that'll be a 1-0 win for the visitors then <_<

Perch would be absolutely destroyed by Baines and Pienaar. I'd prefer Perch/Tavernier at LB and Santon on the right, but I think that's just a little too ambitious.

Baines and Pienaar are both major doubts.

3-1 the neet, and a kick start to our season. Demba hattrick.

Baines and Pienaar are both major doubts.

3-1 the neet, and a kick start to our season. Demba hattrick.

I envy your optimism, where've you read about LB and SP being doubts?

So no Demba....

Krul

Anita Williamson Coloccini Santon

Tiote Perch

Obertan Marveaux Ferguson

Cisse

or 433

Krul

Perch Williamson Coloccini Santon

Anita Tiote Bigi

Obertan Cisse Marveaux

Edited by Christmas Tree

If Anita is fit....

I would play a forward three, Marveaux - Cisse - Obertan and have Biggie/Perch/Tiote in the centre.

Who're you playing at the back?

Who're you playing at the back?

Anita at right back if he's fit or Tavernier if he's not. A fully fit Everton will rape us on the wings mind so I'm hoping they have some injuries.

Anita at right back if he's fit or Tavernier if he's not. A fully fit Everton will rape us on the wings mind so I'm hoping they have some injuries.

Stevie is saying Baines and Pienaar are doubts, but I can see them dangling that hope in front of us to pick up, before arsefucking us into next week

Really? Where's this like?

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

#nufc will be thankful for an early resolution to Ba situation. Not good to lose such an important player but ever since Everton (a)....there's been the feeling that he's been unhappy.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

#nufc will be thankful for an early resolution to Ba situation. Not good to lose such an important player but ever since Everton (a)....there's been the feeling that he's been unhappy.

Your earlier post inferred there was long term unrest throughout the team.

This post suggests that it's only Ba.