Clarkson

Happy Face

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/30/jeremy-clarkson-striking-public-sector-workers-should-be-shot-115875-23600850/

I turned it over after he said that if he gets the train into London it always stops at Reading due to someone throwing themselves in front of it and they should just carry on anyway as there wouldnt be much left of them. If you're going out of your way to be "outrageous" and "controversial" on live tv at least be funny with it Clarkson you fuckin wanker. And how much public money has that cunt taken over the years btw for his awful car programme?

Somehow managed to surprise people who've only now realised he's a massive twat.

This. I've always disliked him, he's the epitome of a money obsessed small minded home counties bigot.

the fact is thease so cold pensioners think because they have a pension they cant be touched sorry but why should a poor family who are struggling have to pay for there pensions. some ryanair bloke made comments about it saying tuff live with it more a less. dont thease pensioners not realise the poor are struggling enough

I think he positively enjoys offending people. He's a throwback to the 80s basically - get out of my way, egotistical wanker coming through in my super expensive gas guzzling car. When they become an embarrassment, it's best to remove them from the limelight and exile them to obscure satellite channels.

It's not like he thinks they should actually be shot or anything is it, why do people have to take everything literally. I'm not a big Clarkson fan but i'm a big Russell Brand/Matt Morgan show so after the cunts ruined that radio show I'll back Clarkson or anyone in that situation against our cuntish media.

It's not like he thinks they should actually be shot or anything is it, why do people have to take everything literally. I'm not a big Clarkson fan but i'm a big Russell Brand/Matt Morgan show so after the cunts ruined that radio show I'll back Clarkson or anyone in that situation against our cuntish media.

Not a big fan of Clarkson, Ross or Brand. But winds me up that people like Emma Kennedy* were fully supportive of the latter 2 and are now throwing a total blobstrop on Twitter because they're offended this time.

There's page after page on here of people saying who should be shot...

http://www.toontasti...ch&fromsearch=1

No-one gets offended.

*EDIT: - especially when she's done work on As It Occurs To Me, a podcast show which came in the wake of Sachsgate with an aim of being unedited and as offensive as they wanted.

Edited by Happy Face

oh but its different if russell brand makes horrible comments like him and ross did on the radio

Brand and Ross's show wasn't live, the BBC let it air, then to save their own face blamed it all on them two. Russell won't work for the BBC again, rightly so too. I'd be fuming in a situation like that. It's like that Joe Paterno thing, everyone's in the wrong but using one scape goat. Scum like the Daily Mail/Sun/insert garbage here readers will get a hold of this and Clarkson will be hounded out of public life. Shame too, he's got a big fan base.

the fact is thease so cold pensioners think because they have a pension they cant be touched sorry but why should a poor family who are struggling have to pay for there pensions. some ryanair bloke made comments about it saying tuff live with it more a less. dont thease pensioners not realise the poor are struggling enough

Yeah, bloody pensioners, freezing away with impunity.

Makes me thaw just thinking about it.

It would be ironic if Clarkson was hounded out by Daily Mail/Express readers seeing as to me he's the archetype of their readership. He talks and acts a bit like Stephen Fry playing the Duke of Wellington in Black Adder 3, and people think he's a loveable luddite for his refusal to bow to the PC brigade whereas actually he strikes me as a reactionary ignorant old twat.

thing about guys like Clarkson who are basically professional trolls as with comics like frankie boyle is that no ones got a problem with anything they say until they find it personally offensive.

And then its "I've always hated him"