Clarkson

Happy Face

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He works for BBC which has an impartiallity clause in all its productions. He should be sacked.

He was speaking as a guest, not a presenter and so has done nothing to get him sacked.

Asking for someone to be shot? Not really right is it?

He works for BBC which has an impartiallity clause in all its productions. He should be sacked.

He was speaking as a guest, not a presenter and so has done nothing to get him sacked.

I have seen the clip but I'm reasonably certain that it wasn't an entirely serious proposal.

Edited by ewerk

I dont buy Halal meat is its scandelous and battery eggs or the meat is sick and they should be shot for it.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=20943&st=0&p=519599entry519599

Reported

Motson's utter wankfest over Rooney was completely cringeworthy

The bloke should be shot the jibbering wanker!

Mother should be shot, she is a lazy fucking slut. The house was a tip, she smoked like a chimney and watched TV all day, what sort of prospects does this lad have?

Toure is one dirty mixing little wanker and should be shot!

:lol:

Jezza?

Motson's utter wankfest over Rooney was completely cringeworthy

The bloke should be shot the jibbering wanker!

Mother should be shot, she is a lazy fucking slut. The house was a tip, she smoked like a chimney and watched TV all day, what sort of prospects does this lad have?

Toure is one dirty mixing little wanker and should be shot!

:lol:

Jezza?

/tail between legs.

Although, am I a public figure on TV?

Dave Prentis, general secretary of Unison, said: "Clarkson's comments on The One Show were totally outrageous, and they cannot be tolerated.

"An apology is not enough - we are calling on the BBC to sack Jeremy Clarkson immediately.

Utter shit. An apology is perfect.

Fine to sack him for something worthy, but at a time when the BBC is struggling for money across the board, when they're cuttting costs by moving most broadcasts away from the capital, when they can't afford to send presenters to the Euro's and still get pressure to take less license fee money....the same people that want them to be self sufficient are pushing to fuck over one of the biggest earning shows on the channel in terms of international sales. On the back of a shit joke.

Mental.

It's probably because he's Cameron's mate tbh. I agree like, it was a joke. The double standards are staggering. I hate Top Gear like so I'm not arsed ;)

Apologist bollocks.

Read the small print on your conetract.

Edited by ewerk

Fucking hell this place is full of house wives or something. Are you all pre menstral? Why should he be sacked? Because he made a joke in bad taste... one which despite being a public sector worker made me laugh.

Honestly get over yourselves!

I thought this was poor taste until I saw the video on Youtube and it's blatantly said in a sarcy piss take context rather than any real malice. Maybe if he'd said it on a late night weekend show then it would have gone no further. I'm no fan of his by the way.

Shouldn't be sacked but it was still absolutely the wrong thing to do on a show like that. Leave it till after the watershed or one of your own shows, not something kids probably watch.

Which kids are watching a show where Giles Brandreth looks into consumer rights?

Shouldn't be sacked but it was still absolutely the wrong thing to do on a show like that. Leave it till after the watershed or one of your own shows, not something kids probably watch.

Kids hear far worse than that every day in the school yard / with their mates tbh. And if I'd be sitting there with a bairn watching and they were shocked (unlikely tbh) I'd have explained to them he was joking. He's not daft like so I'd actually wonder if this was deliberate and done with some ulterior motive.

Edited by alex

As someone has already said, I'm fairly sure he wasn't being totally serious.

I just see it as shit patter from a deeply unfunny man. I really can't understand how he became so popular, his patter is woeful.

However, if it gets him and his two sidekicks kicked off TV then I'd like to officially register my outrage about his comments.

As someone has already said, I'm fairly sure he wasn't being totally serious.

I just see it as shit patter from a deeply unfunny man. I really can't understand how he became so popular, his patter is woeful.

However, if it gets him and his two sidekicks kicked off TV then I'd like to officially register my outrage about his comments.

:lol: About the size of it. Already a bigger story than the strike itself tbh. 'Dave' has probably sent him a magnum of Bolly.