There are some lovely people in this country

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: what a fucking mug. No where in Britain is more full of people like her than South London, most of South London is probably the worst place in the Western World. No offence drgloom.

Woman: What has this country come to? A load of black people and a load of f***ing Polish?

You ain't English. You ain't English either. None of you are f***ing English. Get back to your own...

D'you know what? Sort out your own countries, don't come and do mine.

Britain is nothing now. Britain's f*** all. My Britain's f*** all now. My British is f*** all.

Woman traveller: Excuse me dear, there are little kids round the tram.

Woman: Yeah, it's fine. I've got a little kid here.

Woman traveller: Have respect, yeah?

Woman: Have respect too. I've got a little boy here.

Woman traveller: Well get off the tram then.

Woman: F*** you

Woman traveller: Someone needs to throw you off.

Woman: Really.

Woman traveller: Yes.

Woman: I dare you, I f***ing dare you.

Woman traveller: Just watch your language, man.

Woman: Don't watch my language. Go back to where you come from. Go back to f***ing Nigrafrica. Just f***ing go back.

Woman traveller: If we don't come here you guys don't want to work. We have to do the work for you.

Woman: Really? I work. I work. I work. This is my British country. Until they let you lot come over.

Woman traveller: So what if it's your British country?

Woman: So what? It's my British country. You ain't British. You ain't British.

Woman traveller: Yes I am.

Woman: You ain't f***ing British. F*** off. You ain't British you're black.

(sounds like a kid starts crying)

Woman: Where do you come from? Where do you come from?

A second woman traveller gets involved: Now you're f***ing waking my baby up so d'you wanna shut your mouth?

Woman 1: Where's she come from?

Woman traveller 2: Look, ssh, cos now you're waking my baby up. I'm English. What have you got to say to me? F*** all. Now shut your mouth.

Woman: Shut your face.

Woman traveller 2: No I won't shut my face.

Woman: Someone's got to talk up for these lot. Look the whole f***ing tram (pointing), look at 'em.

Woman travller 2: No, it ain't.

Woman: It's all black and f***ing brown people

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/28/woman-arrested-over-racist-rant-in-my-tram-experience-youtube-video-115875-23595377/#ixzz1fIakf2CI

obviously not condoning what she said, but she only really said that they should go back to where they came from. or did i miss something?

i thought that your freedom of expression laws guaranteed being able to say that but stopped short of allowing/implying the threat of violence.

huh....well you learn something everyday

Racially aggravated offences for assault, criminal damage, harassment and public order were introduced under the Crime and Disorder Act 1998:

• Assaults
    • malicious wounding or grievous bodily harm (Section 20 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861)
    • actual bodily harm (Section 47 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861)
    • common assault.

[*]Criminal Damage

• destroying or damaging property belonging to another (Section 1(1) of the Criminal Damage Act 1971)

[*]Harassment

• harassment (Section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997)
    • intimidation - putting people in fear of violence (Section 4 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997)
    • racially aggravated harassment (Section 32(1)(a) of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998)

[*]Public Order offences

• fear or provocation of violence (Section 4 of the Public Order Act 1986)
    • intentional harassment, alarm or distress (Section 4A of the Public Order Act 1986)
    • harassment, alarm or distress (Section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986)

obviously not condoning what she said, but she only really said that they should go back to where they came from. or did i miss something?

i thought that your freedom of expression laws guaranteed being able to say that but stopped short of allowing/implying the threat of violence.

Not sure there's much point in prosecuting people like her I must say. As it's only going to be a slap on wrists, which is all it can be tbh. She'll be a heroine of the far right now like. At 34 she's had a hard fucking paper round as well.

Not sure there's much point in prosecuting people like her I must say. As it's only going to be a slap on wrists, which is all it can be tbh. She'll be a heroine of the far right now like. At 34 she's had a hard fucking paper round as well.

agreed....any good lawyer would be able to get her punishment stayed or reduced as the last two items in Public Order are fairly broad and ill defined.